Pres Café
This Morning - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programme Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: This Morning (/showthread.php?tid=145)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: This Morning - JHarper_2022 - 12-10-2022

Hard to believe Holly and Phil have presented This Morning just as long as Richard and Judy have (13 years), IMO it's time for a change on This Morning, if Alison and Dermot took over I wouldn't complain

RE: This Morning - TJTSW - 12-10-2022

I think This Morning does need a refresh presentation wise and new titles, new look and set, I couldn’t mention the presenters but I’m not but again if clear out the cobwebs on that front…
That’s all I’m gonna say on that

Also some of the content needs to change, I watched the odd clips on YouTube and some of their topics are worse than click bate on the web, has daytime telly really got that bad?!

RE: This Morning - XIII - 13-10-2022

(12-10-2022, 11:17 PM)TJTSW Wrote:  I think This Morning does need a refresh presentation wise and new titles, new look and set, I couldn’t mention the presenters but I’m not but again if clear out the cobwebs on that front…

Also some of the content needs to change, I watched the odd clips on YouTube and some of their topics are worse than click bate on the web, has daytime telly really got that bad?!

You do realise This Morning is a magazine and not Newsnight?

RE: This Morning - TJTSW - 13-10-2022

(13-10-2022, 01:12 AM)XIII Wrote:  
(12-10-2022, 11:17 PM)TJTSW Wrote:  I think This Morning does need a refresh presentation wise and new titles, new look and set, I couldn’t mention the presenters but I’m not but again if clear out the cobwebs on that front…

Yes! But some of the topics are a bit outrageous for that time of day, if they wanna do that kinda thing that’s fine, but do it at an appropriate time, they could do a special edition call it This Evening the naughty version run it after 9pm and have some of the crazy topics then ?! Might get better viewing figures too,

RE: This Morning - BBCMeridian - 13-10-2022

(13-10-2022, 07:04 AM)TJTSW Wrote:  
(13-10-2022, 01:12 AM)XIII Wrote:  

Yes! But some of the topics are a bit outrageous for that time of day, if they wanna do that kinda thing that’s fine, but do it at an appropriate time, they could do a special edition call it This Evening the naughty version run it after 9pm and have some of the crazy topics then ?! Might get better viewing figures too,
But you're not in charge of the programme, you can't always have what you want.

RE: This Morning - Steve in Pudsey - 16-10-2022

We might as well shut down the forum if only the people in charge of a programme can have an opinion on its content.

RE: This Morning - JamesWorldNews - 19-10-2022

Entirely unrelated to the recent furore, of which I have little and dwindling interest, I agree with the poster above. Time for a refresh. I find the show much more watchable when a combination of/either Alison, Josie, Rylan, Ruth and Craig are on the sofa.

Holly and Phil are a great partnership. But there is sometimes “too much of a good thing”, as with all things in life.

RE: This Morning - fionntan - 24-10-2022

It’s very likely This Morning could be pulled tomorrow for ITV News considering all the political action is taking place between 10am and around 12pm. Then ofcourse they could cover it all themselves but can’t see it.

RE: This Morning - J102B - 24-10-2022

I think they could just pop it onto ITV2... saves all the cutting and splicing

RE: This Morning - Jon - 24-10-2022

Cutting and slicing of what? If they don’t make the programme there is nothing to be cut and I’m sure the celebrity guests would rather wait and be on ITV 1. The other thing is, most the audience wouldn’t know it had moved unless they were going to mention it every 5 minutes on the 1.