Pres Café
HM Queen Elizabeth Dies & Funeral Coverage - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Sport Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: HM Queen Elizabeth Dies & Funeral Coverage (/showthread.php?tid=148)

RE: Queen Elizabeth Dies - Superman1986 - 08-09-2022

I think Emmerdale & Coronation Street should be uploaded onto ITV Hub. we don’t know how long it could be postponed for

RE: Queen Elizabeth Dies - dvboy - 08-09-2022

BBC 5 Live's schedule suggests they will be back to normal at midnight.
However, it doesn't look like there will be a reinstatement of the planned coverage of the US Open on Sports Extra.

Prime Video aren't doing any build-up to their coverage, and will start at midnight when the first match is scheduled to start.

RE: Queen Elizabeth Dies - Newsroom - 08-09-2022

(08-09-2022, 09:47 PM)dvboy Wrote:  BBC 5 Live's schedule suggests they will be back to normal at midnight.
However, it doesn't look like there will be a reinstatement of the planned coverage of the US Open on Sports Extra.
100% it won't be.

(08-09-2022, 09:46 PM)Superman1986 Wrote:  I think Emmerdale & Coronation Street should be uploaded onto ITV Hub. we don’t know how long it could be postponed for

No chance! They'll be shooting new footage for the next episodes as per the norm.

RE: Queen Elizabeth Dies - DogMan2000 - 08-09-2022

(08-09-2022, 09:38 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  ITV have announced Friday's changes so far...

https://www.tvzoneuk.com/post/itv-schedulechanges-09sept-rep1 

What about the BBC. So what's going to happen to its schedules tomorrow!!! However nothing on that yet, though.

RE: Queen Elizabeth Dies - dvboy - 08-09-2022

Looking at the other schedules it seems it's just 5 Live going their own way at midnight for now. World Service Radio has been doing its own thing throughout.

RE: Queen Elizabeth Dies - ginnyfan - 08-09-2022

We got the best and worst of BBC today.

Two women acting like overexcited teenagers, taking photos during the announcement should be punished. Not everything is a selfie moment. They knew they were in vision and I am sure there were some rules and instructions about how staff behaves during this coverage.

Yalda, who is one of my favorites, really blew it with that tweet. Did she think it was up to her to announce the news, even if it was true at that moment? Hopefully she's not downgraded cause of this.

Huw Edwards, once again, showing why he is the Nation's Broadcaster. Always in command, always aware of the moment. Great delivery during both announcements. It felt surreal watching him utter the words, after hours of waiting and dealing with very little information. He looked quite exhausted by the end of it and there's so much more coverage to come.

Nicholas Witchell also great, as expected from a veteran and Royal expert. He gets trashed on Twitter cause he speaks the truth about Meghan.

Clive Myrie again proving himself as the future of BBC News. Seems to be very emotional as well, giving a human touch to this sad news.

Finally, even though I'm not from the UK, I feel so sad and emotional about today's historic news. It's an end of an era, not just for UK but the whole world and international affairs. RIP Queen

RE: Queen Elizabeth Dies - Milkshake - 08-09-2022

Has ITV announced its plans for tomorrow? I can see it being:

6am GMB
10am This morning * the whole programme talking about the queen.

Or will it be a straight news?

RE: Queen Elizabeth Dies - JasonB - 08-09-2022

(08-09-2022, 09:57 PM)Milkshake Wrote:  Has ITV announced its plans for tomorrow? I can see it being:

6am GMB

See post by Newsroom above with link to the changes.

Superman1986 - Superman1986 - 08-09-2022

(08-09-2022, 09:57 PM)Milkshake Wrote:  Has ITV announced its plans for tomorrow? I can see it being:

6am GMB

This morning has been cancelled, along with the other shows. And it could be like that for the foreseeable

RE: Queen Elizabeth Dies - Toby brown - 08-09-2022

maybe they could teem stations up in terms of the bbc radio stations
Radio 1 1xtra and Asian network together radio 2 And 6 together and 3 and 4 together