Pres Café
ITV News - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Sport Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: ITV News (/showthread.php?tid=166)

RE: ITV News - EJnutz - 02-12-2022

As Nina has not presented the lunchtime news this week and Tom,Julie and Rageh have not presented News At Ten. Is this an indicator of changes afoot.

RE: ITV News - mrarg1393 - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 09:54 AM)EJnutz Wrote:  As Nina has not presented the lunchtime news this week and Tom,Julie and Rageh have not presented News At Ten. Is this an indicator of changes afoot.
No I doubt it. Often when schedules are changed about because of football for example the main anchors tend to take some time off around it.

RE: ITV News - Tvhound - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 09:59 AM)mrarg1393 Wrote:  
(02-12-2022, 09:54 AM)EJnutz Wrote:  As Nina has not presented the lunchtime news this week and Tom,Julie and Rageh have not presented News At Ten. Is this an indicator of changes afoot.
No I doubt it. Often when schedules are changed about because of football for example the main anchors tend to take some time off around it.
Presumably still catching up after The Queen coverage and extra hours worked. Gamal is very authoritative but I the way he constantly moves his arms around is a little distracting

Superman1986 - Superman1986 - 05-12-2022

She’s presenting News At Ten as we speak, seems to call correspondents by their full names unlike Tom & Julie

RE: ITV News - Andrew - 09-12-2022

Charlene White is back, fresh from the jungle tonight

RE: ITV News - Newsroom - 12-12-2022

I little birdie tells me the Newsroom refurbs are well underway and that ITV News will be first to rehouse with Channel 4 following.

ITVX news will furnish many of us with a long forgotten gift.

RE: ITV News - mrarg1393 - 12-12-2022

(12-12-2022, 10:53 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  I little birdie tells me the Newsroom refurbs are well underway and that ITV News will be first to rehouse with Channel 4 following.

ITVX news will furnish many of us with a long forgotten gift.

Is there an expected date of a rebrand then? I presume if they are refurbishing the newsroom they will tie it in with a fresh new look? 

With the long forgotten gift… what would this be? Are they going to be doing a rolling News Channel on ITVX? (Even though they said they wouldn’t) or even going back to two presenters?

RE: ITV News - newsjunkie - 13-12-2022

Don't expect a rebrand anytime soon. New newsroom is being built with the current itv news brand in mind, that of course doesn't mean things won't change following that. Lots of big technical work going on at ITN at the moment (semi linked to newsroom refurbishment) which means any change to studio/set are not likely to happen for some time once all of that work is complete.

As for the gift - I think a lot of people here will be very excited. Those guesses though are sadly not correct.

RE: ITV News - Kojak - 13-12-2022

(13-12-2022, 12:45 AM)newsjunkie Wrote:  As for the gift - I think a lot of people here will be very excited. Those guesses though are sadly not correct.

A new (second?) studio? Newsroom said long-forgotten - is the atrium studio from the 90s coming back?  Heart

RE: ITV News - JK08 - 13-12-2022

Could it be?

[Image: ENC-1.jpg]
Pic: TVLive