Pres Café
ITV News - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Sport Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: ITV News (/showthread.php?tid=166)

RE: ITV News - EJnutz - 09-01-2023

When you get a week of snippets and trailers you feel as though you have seen it all before the interview is transmitted

RE: ITV News - MFTJA - 09-01-2023

There were far too many trailers. I saw the ITV Evening News on Friday and it all just felt like a huge plug for the interview. After every report/comment on the Harry saga there was a "Watch the interview on Sunday..." or "Stream it on ITVX..."

chris - chris - 09-01-2023

(09-01-2023, 03:03 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  I suspect they expected more, especially as the Oprah interview had 11m for ITV.  I think many are just sick of the saga though whether they are Team Harry and Meghan, Team Daily Mail or Team Indifferent.

Hard to compare the two. Oprah was the first time the pair spoke out and aired in a lockdown.

This interview has been sold across the world. ITV will be more than happy.

RE: ITV News - Newshound47 - 09-01-2023

Also the Oprah interview was a one off and other than trailer moments most was a surprise. If the Book had not leaked to the Guardian then in Spain maybe it would have been higher as more would have been unknown.

RE: ITV News - XIII - 09-01-2023

Saw Martin Stew doing a report on the ITV Evening News earlier, has he moved from ITV London to National ITV News?

RE: ITV News - JMT1985 - 09-01-2023

(09-01-2023, 10:03 PM)XIII Wrote:  Saw Martin Stew doing a report on the ITV Evening News earlier, has he moved from ITV London to National ITV News?

Not much of a move, as ITV News London and ITV National News are all located in the same studio and same newsroom, so a chance ITV News gave to certain reporters to get a chance to work on the national news.

RE: ITV News - KOWT76 - 09-01-2023

It’s almost ten years since the last ITV News refresh, is there one imminent? I must admit, I do like the current look

RE: ITV News - JMT1985 - 09-01-2023

(09-01-2023, 11:22 PM)KOWT76 Wrote:  It’s almost ten years since the last ITV News refresh, is there one imminent? I must admit, I do like the current look

Oh that has been asked many many times. From what we have seen, there seems to be no sign of any change, which beggars belief. 

I like the 2013 look, the studio is probably one of their best they have ever produced, but as we are now 10 years into it, all it needs is a refresh, not a complete change. Little things changed can make a lot of difference than dumping the whole look.

RE: ITV News - eyeTV - 09-01-2023

As if it wasn't enough to have their own interview, ITV also have the '60 minutes' interview with Anderson Cooper on ITVX.  But its only listed as 30 minutes on ITVX.  Big Grin

RE: ITV News - Newsroom - 09-01-2023

(09-01-2023, 11:29 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  As if it wasn't enough to have their own interview, ITV also have the '60 minutes' interview with Anderson Cooper on ITVX.  But its only listed as 30 minutes on ITVX.  Big Grin
The '60 mins' CBS  interview was only 28 mins in length. The full version airs on AC360 on CNN this evening.