Pres Café
ITV News - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Sport Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: ITV News (/showthread.php?tid=166)

Ben Shatliff - Ben Shatliff - 10-01-2023

It been asked many times and I have been one of the ones asking.

I’m my view it needs something after ten years of the same look.

They should do some tweaking.

Update opening titles for all National and Regional News.

Bring Lunchtime and Evening News Titles to show the name like on News At Ten.

Some graphic and minor studio tweaks.

Newshound47 - Newshound47 - 10-01-2023

(09-01-2023, 11:34 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 11:29 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  As if it wasn't enough to have their own interview, ITV also have the '60 minutes' interview with Anderson Cooper on ITVX.  But its only listed as 30 minutes on ITVX.  Big Grin
The '60 mins' CBS  interview was only 28 mins in length. The full version airs on AC360 on CNN this evening.

And now the full version is airing on ITV1 tonight after News at Ten.

RE: ITV News - Josh - 11-01-2023

Interesting that ITV decided to put in a clarification slide (written in Reem) at the end of the programme regarding The Sun's article by Jeremy Clarkson.

RE: ITV News - watchingtv - 12-01-2023

LIVE crosses seem to be an issues tonight. Possibly not able to hear Mary and her questions. Rupert I think expected to throw to his report but we had already seen it.

RE: ITV News - watchingtv - 24-01-2023

Weather not in the studio for the Evening News this week. Only Alex and Becky seem to be able to get to the studio. I think Lucy may have once.

RE: ITV News - London Lite - 24-01-2023

(24-01-2023, 08:24 PM)watchingtv Wrote:  Weather not in the studio for the Evening News this week. Only Alex and Becky seem to be able to get to the studio. I think Lucy may have once.

Lucy has done her fair share of GiN appearances on the Evening News last year.

RE: ITV News - DeMarkay - 24-01-2023

(24-01-2023, 10:45 PM)London Lite Wrote:  
(24-01-2023, 08:24 PM)watchingtv Wrote:  Weather not in the studio for the Evening News this week. Only Alex and Becky seem to be able to get to the studio. I think Lucy may have once.

Lucy has done her fair share of GiN appearances on the Evening News last year.

Grays Inn News?
Grays in Need?

RE: ITV News - Ben Shatliff - 25-01-2023

They have gone live to Jo Blythe at Media City. 

I said this to my parents last night. If Amanda was not in London they could quite easily have asked her to stand outside which ever studio she is based at and passed it off as a Live OB. Only the likes of us on here wold have realised the reason why.

RE: ITV News - JamesWorldNews - 25-01-2023

(24-01-2023, 11:22 PM)DeMarkay Wrote:  
(24-01-2023, 10:45 PM)London Lite Wrote:  Lucy has done her fair share of GiN appearances on the Evening News last year.

Grays Inn News?
Grays in Need?

Grays Inn Natomy?

RE: ITV News - Andrew - 25-01-2023

On the evening news tonight, one of ITV News’s camera’s decided it wasn’t getting as much on screen time as their BBC equivalents so got on air crossing in front of the presenter

Lucrezia was reading a particularly serious story so didn’t mention it