Pres Café
Challenge TV - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Channel Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Challenge TV (/showthread.php?tid=215)

RE: Challenge TV - Brekkie - 13-12-2023

Are they being put online? Air one episode on linear to enable them to stream the series, wherever they might fo that.

RE: Challenge TV - callumwatchestelly - 13-12-2023

(13-12-2023, 09:28 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Are they being put online? Air one episode on linear to enable them to stream the series, wherever they might fo that.

Even if this was the case - 5am is still a shocking time to do so...

RE: Challenge TV - Neil Jones - 14-12-2023

(13-12-2023, 09:28 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Are they being put online? Air one episode on linear to enable them to stream the series, wherever they might fo that.

AFAIK Challenge doesn't have a streaming platform, they only have a tiny section on the Sky On-Demand section.

They made a big deal out of being on Now at one point for some reason that eludes me but that content was either invisible or is so well hidden nobody's been able to find it.

RE: Challenge TV - Rdd - 14-12-2023

There are some shows there but my god they’re not easy to find - you have to search explicitly for them (Cash in the Attic worked). Challenge doesn’t even have a live stream on the platform - granted it’s on every tv platform under the sun (even Saorview!) - nor is it listed under TV Shows —> Channels.

RE: Challenge TV - WillPS - 14-12-2023

(13-12-2023, 09:24 PM)Juicy Joe Wrote:  Is The Crystal Maze only making an appearance for 1 week (next week) at 5am? There's no sign of it in the 2 wk TV listings over Christmas and New Year. Extremely strange scheduling?

I suspect they have some rights which would lapse if they're not 'activated' by the end of the year.

RE: Challenge TV - PATV Scunthorpe - 14-12-2023

I'd say it's certainly possible the 5am scheduling is for the episodes to be able to be shown in the on demand section, you definitely could watch them that way a couple of years ago.

When doing a search on Sky Q, the 'On This Week' tiles display the episodes being shown are the first of each series, Tuesday: S1 E1 … Thursday: S3 E1, I would assume showing one from each series allows them to upload the whole series to on demand.

RE: Challenge TV - callumwatchestelly - 14-12-2023

Considering Challenge have little to no continuity announcing in the early hours of the morning - this seems unlikely.

RE: Challenge TV - lookoutwales - 18-12-2023

And lo and behold...Bullseye once again regains its 11pm weeknight slot tonight.

RE: Challenge TV - callumwatchestelly - 18-12-2023

(18-12-2023, 11:04 PM)lookoutwales Wrote:  And lo and behold...Bullseye once again regains its 11pm weeknight slot tonight.

Well, that didn't take very long.

RE: Challenge TV - lookoutwales - 19-12-2023

(18-12-2023, 11:07 PM)callumwatchestelly Wrote:  Well, that didn't take very long.

Even in this day and age, some viewing habits seem difficult to shift.