Pres Café
GB News - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Sport Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: GB News (/showthread.php?tid=29)

RE: GB News - mccanmat - 30-05-2023

New face presenting tomorrow on GBN Breakfast… yes you read it right…..

Peter Andre

RE: GB News - lepeterrr - 30-05-2023

(30-05-2023, 01:15 PM)mccanmat Wrote:  New face presenting tomorrow on GBN Breakfast… yes you read it right…..

Peter Andre
Pardon? It's like a gameshow with their presenting now...

RE: GB News - Jon - 30-05-2023

I was surprised that Eamonn didn’t seem to be back on breakfast today. I guess he must be ill or on holiday. But seems like a missed opportunity when the publicity for the fact he’s on the channel will probably never be higher than this.

Perhaps the interview he’d done with Wooton, are so they can in effect keep him on air and keep generating headlines, even when he’s not there.

RE: GB News - Ben Shatliff - 30-05-2023

Are GB News literally trying to destroy This Morning or ITV or both?

They seem to be bringing in people who have been on This Morning including Peter Andre.

RE: GB News - agentsquash - 30-05-2023

(30-05-2023, 04:37 PM)Ben Shatliff Wrote:  Are GB News literally trying to destroy This Morning or ITV or both?

They seem to be bringing in people who have been on This Morning including Peter Andre.

Desperately trying to become part of the mainstream media they love to hate...

RE: GB News - TMD_24 - 30-05-2023

Really clutching at the straws if Peter Andre is the best they can do.

RE: GB News - eyeTV - 30-05-2023

(30-05-2023, 04:37 PM)Ben Shatliff Wrote:  Are GB News literally trying to destroy This Morning or ITV or both?

The 'pile on' is how they operate.  We've seen it with their treatment of the BBC and the Sussexes.

RE: GB News - Stockland Hillman - 30-05-2023

(30-05-2023, 05:36 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  The 'pile on' is how they operate.  We've seen it with their treatment of the BBC and the Sussexes.

It's literally been a top story on everything from The Daily Star to the guardian,  its a huge traffic generator.

Not a pile on. It's how news works, and frankly has always worked. In every country with a free media

RE: GB News - derek500 - 30-05-2023

(30-05-2023, 05:40 PM)Stockland Hillman Wrote:  It's literally been a top story on everything from The Daily Star to the guardian,  its a huge traffic generator.

Not a pile on. It's how news works, and frankly has always worked. In every country with a free media

Exactly.  Made me laugh when a poster on here last week, said they're still talking about Schofield!!

RE: GB News - Andrew - 30-05-2023

From what I can see on Twitter many people tuned in to GB News for the first time last night and couldn’t believe what they were seeing, the smug presentation, the lack of any attempt to play devils advocate, panellists using strong language etc etc