Pres Café
ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programme Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards (/showthread.php?tid=531)

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Ash101 - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 12:47 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  Susanna interviewed him on GMB earlier in the week.

Rolleyes Sorry have been away the last week+.

I just find This Morning an odd show for him to appear on full stop, I guess.

I see he also did a round of BBC Local interviews last week, but haven’t seen much come of them? So clearly nowhere near as scandalous as Liz Truss last year!

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - XIII - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 01:27 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  Rolleyes Sorry have been away the last week+.

I just find This Morning an odd show for him to appear on full stop, I guess.

I see he also did a round of BBC Local interviews last week, but haven’t seen much come of them? So clearly nowhere near as scandalous as Liz Truss last year!

They've had politicians on This Morning before but it's unrealistic to expect a hard hitting interview, it's a daytime magazine show, not Newsnight.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Johnr - 07-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 11:06 AM)JAS84 Wrote:  Hopefully the fact the villain got caught so quick means Holly won't be off work for long. She has a right to feel safe.

The tabloids reckon she won’t be returning until after half term at the earliest

It really is an awful case, even with the plotter now in custody how do you ever go about your day again without constantly looking over your shoulder

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Brekkie - 07-10-2023

It's probably more the fear for the kids as for her personally being live on television might feel the safest place to be.

They did say during Spin to Win that Craig and Holly would be back on Monday but that did seem a bit soon. We may get to see Dermot and Craig host together sooner than expected.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Trafford Wharf Road - 10-10-2023

Holly Willoughby has announced her departure from the programme on Instagram.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - IanJRedman - 10-10-2023

Gosh, it's been crisis after crisis recently, hasn't it?

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Keith - 10-10-2023

(10-10-2023, 05:06 PM)Trafford Wharf Road Wrote:  Holly Willoughby has announced her departure from the programme on Instagram.
As per Phil it's a shame that Holly has left under the circumstances that she has. That said it's a totally understandable decision to put family first.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Jon - 10-10-2023

(10-10-2023, 05:13 PM)IanJRedman Wrote:  Gosh, it's been crisis after crisis recently, hasn't it?
Probably the clean break she and the show needs.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Johnr - 10-10-2023

Absolutely awful circumstances whatever your opinion of Holly

I get the feeling Dancing On Ice might now require two new presenters too

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Edogawa Ranpo - 10-10-2023

It was a wise decision considering how much trauma that villainous creep caused to her and family comes first before anything else.
I could see an entire makeover for the show once they revamped the presenting lineup with a permanent duo.