Pres Café
ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programme Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards (/showthread.php?tid=531)

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Stuart - 25-10-2023

(21-10-2023, 06:13 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Ultimately the backdrop is nothing more than a backdrop so no real benefit of changing it.  I agree any changes will likely be cosmetic with no structural changes to the set, but one thing they might consider doing moving forward is having the backdrop less prominent so it's still there but there are more elements of the set which obscure it.    There are of course already parts of the set used for the fashion and gadget/beauty items which don't feature the river backdrop at all.
The move to TVC was only supposed to be temporary, while TLS was being rebuilt, which is why every element of the set in Studio 8 was copied.

It looks as through they're there permanently now, so perhaps it's time to have a tinker with the set design, but I doubt that background view will be going anywhere.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - JamesWorldNews - 25-10-2023

Rylan and Ruth! Wow.

Who’d have guessed!

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Brekkie - 25-10-2023

Rylan and Josie next week. Just in case Josie wasn't lightweight enough. She's proven gesellschaft to be an asset though.

I imagine it'll largely be the established four through to Christmas with just a few gaps to plug. Ben has also said he is doing another week before Christmas. Holly would have been off the last two weeks anyway based on recent years.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Ash101 - 25-10-2023

(25-10-2023, 05:44 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Rylan and Josie next week.  Just in case Josie wasn't lightweight enough.  She's proven gesellschaft to be an asset though.

I imagine it'll largely be the established four through to Christmas with just a few gaps to plug.  Ben has also said he is doing another week before Christmas.  Holly would have been off the last two weeks anyway based on recent years.

Looks like Alison is unavailable next week as she's filming a new Sky show with Rob Beckett & Josh Widdicombe that was on one of the ticketing websites.

Also - she's in the Birmingham Panto which runs from 16th Dec till 28th Jan - so can imagine she won't be available for all/most of that time too?

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - DeMarkay - 25-10-2023

(25-10-2023, 05:31 PM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  Rylan and Ruth! Wow.

Who’d have guessed!

Where’s this?

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - JMT1985 - 25-10-2023

(25-10-2023, 03:53 PM)Stuart Wrote:  The move to TVC was only supposed to be temporary, while TLS was being rebuilt, which is why every element of the set in Studio 8 was copied.

It looks as through they're there permanently now, so perhaps it's time to have a tinker with the set design, but I doubt that background view will be going anywhere.

They are indeed there permanent at Television Centre, I was told the sublet agreement with BBC Studioworks was extended indefinitely, plus there really isn't any alternative for them to go to in London, apart from ITV Daytime building their own daytime studios, which of course they will never do.[color=#e8eaed][size=1][font='Google Sans', arial, sans-serif-medium, sans-serif]ndefinit[/font][/size][/color]

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Otis Crump - 26-10-2023

Phillip Schofield wrote in his autobiography that the move to TVC had been made permanent.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - JMT1985 - 26-10-2023

The sublet arrangement with BBC Studioworks was a godsend for BBC Studioworks, as I do know from some people who worked there that when Television Centre studios reopened in 2017, they were worried about not being able to sell out Studio TC2 to productions - it is a studio with a relatively small amount of space, and they felt it would be tough to get regular bookings for TC2 and then along come ITV Daytime who use it now five days a week for the majority of the year for Lorraine and Loose Women - as I say, a godsend for them.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Brekkie - 31-10-2023

A retrospective to start the Halloween show which made it look like Rylan and Alison have presented the last few specials, but two clips in there of Phil (and Holly) for the first time I think since he quit.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Ash101 - 31-10-2023

(31-10-2023, 11:22 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  A retrospective to start the Halloween show which made it look like Rylan and Alison have presented the last few specials, but two clips in there of Phil (and Holly) for the first time I think since he quit.

Phil and Holly were briefly seen yesterday when they paid tribute to Matthew Perry. They played part of an appearance he made on the show, the audio was all him responding but it did include a shot of Phil and Holly on the sofa.