Pres Café
ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programme Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards (/showthread.php?tid=531)

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - darrenlit94 - 08-11-2023

Cat Deeley will join Rylan on Monday and Tuesday and then present with Craig on Wednesday according to The Sun.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - JMT1985 - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 07:35 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  Cat Deeley will apparently be a guest host next week. I think she is based in the UK now, so a possible name to take the full time job potentially.

https://www.tvzoneuk.com/post/thismorning-catdeeleyann1 

She is, her and Patrick Kielty moved their family back to London, and Patrick now commutes to Dublin every week from London to host RTE's Late Late Show.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Spencer - 08-11-2023

All this talk of a new permanent hosting partnership reminds me of the discussion about GMB’s permanent replacement for Piers Morgan, and look where we are with that.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Ash101 - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 07:39 PM)JMT1985 Wrote:  She is, her and Patrick Kielty moved their family back to London, and Patrick now commutes to Dublin every week from London to host RTE's Late Late Show.

Am shocked he still does 5Live on a Saturday morning considering he’s in Dublin for that on a Friday?

(08-11-2023, 07:37 PM)darrenlit94 Wrote:  Cat Deeley will join Rylan on Monday and Tuesday and then present with Craig on Wednesday according to The Sun.
I wonder how last minute they’re leaving all this cover. As Rylan was on it last week & on the show and via social media he made it sound like a one off week for now.. not that he’d be back week after next!

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Toby brown - 08-11-2023

(08-11-2023, 08:22 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  Am shocked he still does 5Live on a Saturday morning considering he’s in Dublin for that on a Friday?

I wonder how last minute they’re leaving all this cover. As Rylan was on it last week & on the show and via social media he made it sound like a one off week for now.. not that he’d be back week after next!

I think he now does his 5 live show from Belfast so not to far to travel

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - all new phil - 09-11-2023

Cat Deeley will be great.

Worth noting Alison is doing panto in Birmingham this year. That presumably takes her off TM for most of December and January…

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - XIII - 09-11-2023

I wonder if a Ben and Cat pairing will be tried out?

I have to admit, Cat Deeley as a potential TM host hadn't crossed my mind but it's one I think will work.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - RDJ - 09-11-2023

Cat Deeley is an excellent choice. She hasn’t done much telly recently after her return to London a few years ago apart from a small summer stint on Lorraine.

But she’s definitely a TV Presenter I rate and I think would work well with Rylan, Ben, Craig and even Dermot. Given Patrick is in Dublin the latter half of the week, a Mon-Thu slot for Cat could work quite well.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - JMT1985 - 09-11-2023

As mentioned, Patrick now does his BBC Radio 5 Live show from BBC Broadcasting House in Belfast - which still means he does a 90 minute live talk show on Friday nights at 9.35pm in Dublin and then travels the near 100 mile journey to Belfast, overnight I presume to get to be in Belfast in time for his 9.00am Saturday show.

Considering he spends the rest of his week - Sunday to Thursday in London, probably not too stressing.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Brekkie - 09-11-2023

(09-11-2023, 02:19 AM)XIII Wrote:  I wonder if a Ben and Cat pairing will be tried out?

I have to admit, Cat Deeley as a potential TM host hadn't crossed my mind but it's one I think will work.

Have Ben and Cat hosted something together before?  I've a feeling they may have done but probably just the case they were doing the same kind of shows around the sane time.