Pres Café
ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programme Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards (/showthread.php?tid=531)

Kim Wexler’s Ponytail - Kim Wexler’s Ponytail - 02-09-2023

(02-09-2023, 03:08 PM)fanoftv Wrote:  In the new daytime promo (courtesy of DanTV) the usual logo and colour are used for This Morning.

Either they’re keeping everything under wraps or the sun were talking bollocks

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Ash101 - 02-09-2023

(29-08-2023, 01:14 PM)XIII Wrote:  I'm surprised the new sponsor is debuting on a Friday rather than a Monday.

Indeed, very much on air from 1st September. It’s Ninja Shark… which has resulted in an airfryer appearing in the background of the kitchen from yesterday too. 

They had the cooking segment using a non-Ninja airfryer on Thursday - can’t imagine we’ll see that again!

RE: Kim Wexler’s Ponytail - Flux - 02-09-2023

(02-09-2023, 04:23 PM)Kim Wexler’s Ponytail Wrote:  Either they’re keeping everything under wraps or the sun were talking bollocks

Or it’s just a gentle refresh visually. The set and certain elements such as titles etc could still be revamped quite considerably without overhauling the brand colour scheme and logo.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - JMT1985 - 02-09-2023

What about the view of London and the river? Is it time to change that backdrop?

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Andrew - 02-09-2023

The Sun’s story was probably just an excuse to remind everyone of the recent scandal in case anyone has forgotten

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Brekkie - 02-09-2023

And we know the tabloids exaggerate every minor change when it comes to daytime TV.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - Spencer - 02-09-2023

(02-09-2023, 06:29 PM)JMT1985 Wrote:  What about the view of London and the river? Is it time to change that backdrop?
Given the titles are so focused on Television Centre, and they make regular use of the outside of TVC, it seems odd that they’re still trying to give the impression that the studio has a view across the Thames.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - TJTSW - 02-09-2023

I think that the backgroud view could be changed easily of somwhere else in London or at least a different view of the River Thames, as we know irs not the view from the The London Studios anymore, it would be nice to have a completely different set, however I'm guessing it will be furniture changes and maybe a new design to the kitchen area.
As for the titles, hopefully they will be very different even if using the current colour scheme that should be something easy they can do. Guess we will find out on Monday.

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - UTVLifer - 02-09-2023

For me, the priority would be the titles, which have been butchered in recent months to remove any sign of the presenters, and were already coming up to being due for a change as they haven't been touched since September 2018 (apart filming versions for Eamonn and Ruth/Alison and Dermot)

Stuff like the soft furnishings or the graphics can always be changed at a later date, I mean we know how much ITV Daytime love to tinker around with things (look no further than GMB)

RE: ITV’s This Morning - September 2023 onwards - JMT1985 - 02-09-2023

If they were to replace the view of London and the Thames, what view would replace it? A view of the exterior of Television Centre? The green area in front of TC1 building?