Pres Café
The Traitors - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programme Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: The Traitors (/showthread.php?tid=662)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The Traitors - Brekkie - 27-01-2024

How close to transmission was Uncloaked filmed? Was the reunion only filmed yesterday?

RE: The Traitors - UTVLifer - 27-01-2024

Over 5 million viewers last night, with a peak of almost 7m during the endgame

https://x.com/chris_maccc/status/1751189124604645558?s=46&t=uYc2nILLUU7TByduAbmbxg 

RE: The Traitors - Stooky Bill - 27-01-2024

(27-01-2024, 11:22 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  How close to transmission was Uncloaked filmed? Was the reunion only filmed yesterday?
Evie mentioned about the social media reaction to something that happened on Thursday night so I assume it was recorded on Friday.

Plus the three who made it to the end were on Breakfast this morning from the roof of Broadcasting House so they were all still in London today.

I can't see any other way of doing it, they will have had to have shown the last episode to those present and without them seeing the penultimate one it wouldn't have made much sense

(26-01-2024, 10:46 PM)Alf Stewart Wrote:  Is it me or does Harry keep referring to people as fateful's rather than faithful's?

We did speculate that was so he could accurately say he never lied about being faithful.
Big Grin

RE: The Traitors - gottago - 27-01-2024

Uncloaked was filmed as live yesterday evening a few hours before. According to Twitter it got 3.1m, the same rating as the series 1 finale!

I think Uncloaked will set the precedent for what remains of spin off shows in the future. There’s surely no way they can justify a weekly set build and studio audience for Apprentice You’re Fired when they can probably get away with something filmed as cheaply as this (after this upcoming series of course).

Highly recommend watching the Australian and US versions on iPlayer, particularly the US one which is obviously the same in terms of set but is very different thanks to the cast taking on the game from an even more cut-throat angle.

RE: The Traitors - Johnr - 27-01-2024

You're Fired usually (although not always depending on Tom's availability) records a couple of episodes on Monday (12pm and 5pm) so they get 2 shows from one set build and I would presume Monday is an otherwise quiet day for the Hammersmith venue

I usually try and be in a couple of the audiences and it is always good fun with the bonus of getting to see an episode of The Apprentice slightly earlier than everyone else among an audience full of other Apprentice fans, I guess they're probably not as bothered as a few people spoiling that on social media these days as they would if they did a studio audience Uncloaked

RE: The Traitors - Steve in Pudsey - 27-01-2024

The regular episodes of Uncloaked were made about a week in advance according to a cast member on Instagram.

Worth saying they Uncloaked was made by a different Indie to the main series. I wonder if it was conceived as audio only with a few YouTube clips but then BBC Two picked it up?

RE: The Traitors - Stooky Bill - 27-01-2024

(27-01-2024, 01:24 PM)Steve in Pudsey Wrote:  The regular episodes of Uncloaked were made about a week in advance according to a cast member on Instagram.

Worth saying they Uncloaked was made by a different Indie to the main series. I wonder if it was conceived as audio only with a few YouTube clips but then BBC Two picked it up?
Yes Listen Productions are a podcast production company (and make some BBC radio programmes too) so that sounds right

https://www.listen.co.uk/ 

RE: The Traitors - XIII - 28-01-2024

I wonder if the Traitors' Dilemma will occur in a future series. I don't know why but seeing The Traitors either split, steal or lose the money could be very interesting.

RE: The Traitors - Ash101 - 28-01-2024

(27-01-2024, 12:03 PM)Stooky Bill Wrote:  Plus the three who made it to the end were on Breakfast this morning from the roof of Broadcasting House so they were all still in London today.

I presume this is because the finalist were also on live with Claudia on Radio 2 this morning?

RE: The Traitors - Flux - 28-01-2024

(28-01-2024, 01:33 AM)XIII Wrote:  I wonder if the Traitors' Dilemma will occur in a future series. I don't know why but seeing The Traitors either split, steal or lose the money could be very interesting.

I'm almost certain Producers have a standby 'extra' format point to pull out if more than one Traitor makes it to the final round table. It's too easy and predictable for two Traitors to gang up on a Faithful when there are three left, and it would make for a lacklustre ending. Highly likely - IMO - that in a situation where two or more Traitors reach the end, they'll be offered a separate dilemma (e.g. share or steal) to keep the game going till the last moment.