Pres Café
Sky News - Printable Version

+- Pres Café (https://pres.cafe)
+-- Forum: Pres Café TV and Radio Forums (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Sport Presentation (https://pres.cafe/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sky News (/showthread.php?tid=73)

RE: Sky News - JK08 - 13-11-2023

The NBCNews.com stream was airing Kay Burley's extra hour between 10 and 11. I don't know if this is any different from anywhere else?

RE: Sky News - harshy - 13-11-2023

Same question when is Yalda back on Sky News they made such a big deal out of it and now nothing

RE: Sky News - Skygeek - 13-11-2023

(13-11-2023, 06:21 PM)harshy Wrote:  Same question when is Yalda back on Sky News they made such a big deal out of it and now nothing
I really don't get frustrated posts like this. She's transitioning from one major broadcaster to another. It's inevitably not going to happen with a click of the fingers - and the exact mechanics are no-one's business until a launch date is announced.

harshy - harshy - 13-11-2023

(13-11-2023, 06:27 PM)Skygeek Wrote:  I really don't get frustrated posts like this. She's transitioning from one major broadcaster to another. It's inevitably not going to happen with a click of the fingers - and the exact mechanics are no-one's business until a launch date is announced.

I am not frustrated other then I’m sure someone on here announced a date of November and just wondered that’s all.

MFTJA - MFTJA - 13-11-2023

(13-11-2023, 06:37 PM)harshy Wrote:  I am not frustrated other then I’m sure someone on here announced a date of November and just wondered that’s all.
It’s the 13th. There’s 30 days in November. Be patient. Without wanting to rant, there seems to be a lot of these angry/demanding sounding posts that add nothing of value to the conversation on here at the moment.

RE: harshy - Skygeek - 13-11-2023

(13-11-2023, 06:37 PM)harshy Wrote:  I am not frustrated other then I’m sure someone on here announced a date of November and just wondered that’s all.
I wouldn't call that an "announcement", much as I enjoy and value people's contributions here. It'll happen when it happens.

harshy - harshy - 13-11-2023

(13-11-2023, 06:44 PM)MFTJA Wrote:  It’s the 13th. There’s 30 days in November. Be patient. Without wanting to rant, there seems to be a lot of these angry/demanding sounding posts that add nothing of value to the conversation on here at the moment.

I just want to say I’m not frustrated or impatient just wondered that’s all, apologies if it came across that way.

RE: Sky News - Neon Pig - 13-11-2023

On a lighter note, I want to repeat the fact that they need a bigger sofa for soft presenting - it doesn't look good when they have to separate it.

On the subject of Yalta's world news, I am interested to see where it is presented from and the format - it should be a good watch.

RE: Sky News - rkolsen - 13-11-2023

Where were you watching? A special link on NBCNews.com that could have been for the cabinet reshuffle. NBC News Now doesn’t typically simulcast Sky overnight unless there’s breaking news.

RE: Sky News - JK08 - 13-11-2023

It was the embedded stream of the NBC News Now feed shown on the NBCNews.com homepage. The show was listed as 'Sky News Today with Wilfred Frost', which was shelved on Sky this morning and replaced with an extra hour of Kay Burley covering the Downing Street reshuffle.