Thread Closed

BBC News Pres: 2022 - Present

(18-01-2023, 09:06 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  
(18-01-2023, 09:01 PM)harshy Wrote:  They just put the countless countdown with old bbc news logo.
What an eye you have there! Good spot!

Aah thanks not bad for my age if I say so myself, but yeah you would have thought it would be purged from the system but clearly not.

(19-01-2023, 08:33 PM)harshy Wrote:  Aah thanks not bad for my age if I say so myself, but yeah you would have thought it would be purged from the system but clearly not.
I suspect it's down to similar file names and somebody picking the wrong one. That's the problem with everything digital, 20 years ago the discs would all have been replaced, so little chance of such a slip up.
[-] The following 2 users Like DTV's post:
  • bkman1990, harshy

(19-01-2023, 08:36 PM)DTV Wrote:  
(19-01-2023, 08:33 PM)harshy Wrote:  Aah thanks not bad for my age if I say so myself, but yeah you would have thought it would be purged from the system but clearly not.
I suspect it's down to similar file names and somebody picking the wrong one. That's the problem with everything digital, 20 years ago the discs would all have been replaced, so little chance of such a slip up.
Could they not just delete or archive any old stuff that’s no longer for use on air?

What's with the all-red layout on Instagram...
[Image: BBC%20Story%20B.jpg]
... when they had the same story in an existing layout, several hours earlier?
[Image: BBC%20Story%20A.jpg]

Some hiccups in leading to the Panel section during Context tonight, as the intro sequence started after Fraser stared into the screen for some seconds. He jokingly remarked afterwards "We need to dust the machine" Tongue

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt
[-] The following 1 user Likes W. Knight's post:
  • SunburntRock89

Might be something or nothing at all but Jane Hill was on her feet in E with the screens behind her at the end of the 5 on the NC this Friday. With the Six now in B, I can't remember it happening since it moved.

Edit - Six in E.

(20-01-2023, 07:00 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  Might be something or nothing at all but Jane Hill was on her feet in E with the screens behind her at the end of the 5 on the NC this Friday. With the Six now in B, I can't remember it happening since it moved.

Six is coming from E tonight. Problems in B, I guess.

(20-01-2023, 07:01 PM)Rolling News Wrote:  
(20-01-2023, 07:00 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  Might be something or nothing at all but Jane Hill was on her feet in E with the screens behind her at the end of the 5 on the NC this Friday. With the Six now in B, I can't remember it happening since it moved.

BBC One HD had sport at the opt bit it has been London when they've been in E. I'm confused why being in E not B changes the routing.
[-] The following 3 users Like m_in_m's post:
  • bkman1990, Newsroom, Rolling News

(20-01-2023, 07:01 PM)Rolling News Wrote:  

With the old titles rolling! Very odd.
[-] The following 2 users Like Newsroom's post:
  • bkman1990, Rolling News

Where will London News come from if B is out of action?

(20-01-2023, 07:11 PM)HTVbest Wrote:  Where will London News come from if B is out of action?

Presumably D where they do their opts within the Six from.
[-] The following 1 user Likes m_in_m's post:
  • bkman1990
Thread Closed