Thread Closed

BBC News Pres: 2022 - Present

Tina Daheley in E for the Six.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like JamesWorldNews's post:
  • bkman1990, Roger Darthwell

Is BBC London coming from D? Also does the LDN lunchtime bulletin usually come from B or D (just out of interest)?

(20-01-2023, 07:41 PM)Rolling News Wrote:  Is BBC London coming from D? Also does the LDN lunchtime bulletin usually come from B or D (just out of interest)?

London is in D this evening. Usually they are in B after the Six and Ten (Monday to Friday) and D at Breakfast, lunchtime and weekends. Not sure about after the Sunday 10.
[-] The following 3 users Like m_in_m's post:
  • bkman1990, Rolling News, Superman1986

(20-01-2023, 07:02 PM)m_in_m Wrote:  BBC One HD had sport at the opt bit it has been London when they've been in E. I'm confused why being in E not B changes the routing.
Because E is also the News channel control room, while B is just the studio gallery (which also usually produces London). Usually E opts out of B's output to insert the sport headlines, today is back to the old way of London having to opt out of the News channel output to insert regional headlines.
[-] The following 4 users Like DTV's post:
  • bkman1990, Jimbo2022, Newsroom, UTVLifer

(20-01-2023, 09:21 PM)DTV Wrote:  
(20-01-2023, 07:02 PM)m_in_m Wrote:  BBC One HD had sport at the opt bit it has been London when they've been in E. I'm confused why being in E not B changes the routing.
Because E is also the News channel control room, while B is just the studio gallery (which also usually produces London). Usually E opts out of B's output to insert the sport headlines, today is back to the old way of London having to opt out of the News channel output to insert regional headlines.

Which would also explain why, since London moved studios, BBC1 London viewers now see a massive long hold at the end of the national news while the regions and News channel opt out.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes News76's post:
  • bkman1990

(20-01-2023, 10:31 PM)News76 Wrote:  twitter.com 
Gosh, some people really are trigger happy.

Can't believe Tina felt it necessary to respond to that tweet.

The only reason i really posted that was becuase it gave the answer to why what happened with The Six had happened.

(20-01-2023, 10:45 PM)News76 Wrote:  The only reason i really posted that was becuase it gave the answer to why what happened with The Six had happened.
Oh, I was absolutely referring to the author of that tweet, not you. Sorry if my reply made you think otherwise.

Looks like the lights we're sorted out as they we're back in B for The Ten.
Thread Closed