Thread Closed

BBC News Pres: 2022 - Present

(20-01-2023, 11:13 PM)News76 Wrote:  Looks like the lights we're sorted out as they we're back in B for The Ten.

London also was back in B as well for the late bulletin.

Not worthy of its own thread but is this the best the BBC can do for a title card for Panorama? It's the most basic of basic bits of on screen design I've seen. I know the BBC is strapped for cash but still.

(22-01-2023, 01:03 PM)CF1 Wrote:  Not worthy of its own thread but is this the best the BBC can do for a title card for Panorama? It's the most basic of basic bits of on screen design I've seen. I know the BBC is strapped for cash but still.

I think its simplicity makes it quite stunning actually. The Panorama logo has changed very little over the last two decades. It's very distinct, am not sure it needs to be anything more than what we see.
[-] The following 6 users Like Newsroom's post:
  • alfiejmulcahy, bkman1990, Jeff, Nige, thePineapple, UTVLifer

Floor manager and Hugh Pym looking around for something on the floor after the side opt on the Six?

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.
[-] The following 2 users Like Josh's post:
  • bkman1990, watchingtv

(23-01-2023, 07:20 PM)Josh Wrote:  Floor manager and Chris Mason looking around for something on the floor after the side opt on the Six?

But Chris wasn’t in the studio?

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!

(23-01-2023, 11:09 PM)Moz Wrote:  
(23-01-2023, 07:20 PM)Josh Wrote:  Floor manager and Hugh Pym looking around for something on the floor after the side opt on the Six?

But Chris wasn’t in the studio?

Shows how much attention I was paying!

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.

Joanna Gosling is presenting her final shift on the News Channel today. She'll bow out at 12.55.
[-] The following 7 users Like Newsroom's post:
  • bkman1990, interestednovice, London Lite, Rolling News, Superman1986, UTVLifer, watchingtv

Here we go, Joanna is saying farewell now.
[-] The following 5 users Like Yorksman's post:
  • bkman1990, interestednovice, Rolling News, UTVLifer, watchingtv

Very touching. I wish her all the best and hope she is able to land somewhere meaningful.
[-] The following 5 users Like neonemesis's post:
  • bkman1990, interestednovice, Jimbo2022, Rolling News, UTVLifer

Short and sweet, as you would expect from Joanna. Best wishes to her.
[-] The following 6 users Like Rolling News's post:
  • adj57, bkman1990, interestednovice, Jimbo2022, Newsroom, UTVLifer
Thread Closed