Thread Closed

BBC News Pres: 2022 - Present

For the record: News At 10, like the teatime bulletin, was also carried by News Channel today, first time since Christmas.
[-] The following 3 users Like oscillon's post:
  • bkman1990, Jimbo2022, UTVLifer

That’s not true? 10 is on NC most nights?

(21-02-2023, 07:20 AM)GraemeT88 Wrote:  That’s not true? 10 is on NC most nights?
I meant a Sunday 10 - that was not seen since Christmas, as now from 7pm Friday till 6am Monday NC and World simulacst.

Has another BBC English Region begun a period of decamping this week, in order to have a new LED set installed?

If not, then this is the 2nd week with no further decamps. Which of course has implications for how long the process of rolling-out the new LED sets to all remaining regions will ultimately take. Probably until the coronation of King William VI, at this sodding rate...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Former Member 406's post:
  • Superman1986

(21-02-2023, 11:30 AM)oscillon Wrote:  
(21-02-2023, 07:20 AM)GraemeT88 Wrote:  That’s not true? 10 is on NC most nights?
I meant a Sunday 10 - that was not seen since Christmas, as now from 7pm Friday till 6am Monay NC and World simulacst.

Apart from Saturday from 6am-10am and Sunday from 6am-9am (for Breakfast, which remains non-simulcast for World).

The weather department just got reithed on the WN recorded weather bulletins... I think the NC just debuted the reithed graphics too if anyone captured that...
[Image: 1fb1e9a34cbd05b21c1b05a220262302.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like ALV's post:
  • bkman1990, CF1, Former Member 406, harshy, Superman1986

The new logo has been airing on the NC this morning.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 5 users Like Clean Feed's post:
  • bkman1990, CF1, Former Member 406, London Lite, Stuart

(21-02-2023, 01:44 PM)Clean Feed Wrote:  The new logo has been airing on the NC this morning.

twitter.com 

Just noticed how close the bottom left weather strap animation is to the BBC blocks animation.

How long has that animation been on BBC Weather - perhaps they had been leading the way all along!

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!

Long overdue, though can't say it's an improvement.

I know Luxmy Gopal has been at NBH for a few of months now, she is a great presenter for BBC News. But has there ever been a time where a presenter has joined NBH and presented BBC News Channel, BBC London and a BBC One bulletin? And further to that has anyone done it in under 3 months of being there?
Thread Closed