Thread Closed

BBC News Pres: 2022 - Present

No need to include Glasgow on the grid - you can see Laura Millar on the floor below:

[Image: celebsquares2.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like thegeek's post:
  • Former Member 406, interestednovice, LargelyALurker, Spencer

Do Reporting Scotland/The Nine use atrium AR graphics like this often? I remember seeing something similar during the 2019 election coverage when RS was based in the atrium set for a few days, but don't think I've seen them in use since.
[Image: Screenshot%202023-03-07%20at%2019_11_30.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MFTJA's post:
  • interestednovice

It works great providing that fold up, fold out Caravan type desk they sent with Huw last year stays packed away. That was an eyesore!

The Politics Live travel ensemble was made by the same company no doubt. Made for kids, used by adults.
[-] The following 3 users Like Newsroom's post:
  • bkman1990, interestednovice, UTVLifer

They certainly have a nice space to use in the atrium at PQ in Glasgow.  It's a shame they only managed that 'mini-matrix' of only 9 regions at the end of the 10.

[Image: Min-Matrix-07-03-23.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Stuart's post:
  • bkman1990, interestednovice

(08-03-2023, 12:24 AM)Stuart Wrote:  They certainly have a nice space to use in the atrium at PQ in Glasgow.  It's a shame they only managed that 'mini-matrix' of only 9 regions at the end of the 10.

[Image: Min-Matrix-07-03-23.jpg]
It was the same at six but with different regions .I think the Nation's appeared in both.
[-] The following 1 user Likes m_in_m's post:
  • interestednovice

Not a fan of the Scotland base. To me, it looks like a dark, dank multistory carpark interior.
[-] The following 3 users Like Lester's post:
  • Alessi, chris, UTVLifer

Some brief green flickering during Fergus Walsh's report on the Six just now. Camera appeared to reposition itself slightly and it stopped.

EDIT 6:16pm: Also a few flickering issues with the studio's 'monolith'.
[-] The following 2 users Like octothorpe's post:
  • bkman1990, interestednovice

They’re definitely trialling some new bits on lower thirds today - I don’t think by accident .
[-] The following 2 users Like GraemeT88's post:
  • interestednovice, Superman1986

(08-03-2023, 09:26 PM)GraemeT88 Wrote:  They’re definitely trialling some new bits on lower thirds today - I don’t think by accident .
Not sure what you mean by that - apart from a ton of glitches, I haven't noticed anything particularly new (although the glitches themselves coulkd result from a new piece of tech being used but pres-wise all remained the same to my eyes). Could you, please, give the approximate timestamp when you noticed these new bits?

No, I can’t.

But during OS, they were definitely, and it looked conscious, doing something new with headlines within the lower third.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GraemeT88's post:
  • interestednovice
Thread Closed