(16-03-2023, 09:34 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  
(10-03-2023, 03:00 PM)Roger Darthwell Wrote:  There is something I still don't quite get about ITVX Kids, as we know ITVX has many live streaming channels, so I am wondering if ITVX Kids also going to have it's own live streaming channel on ITVX?

Also is there any regulation on providing a seperate portal for childrens content so that viewers looking for a kids FAST channel or content don't stumble on the Love Island or Ibiza Weekender Channel?

Surely that's what Parental Controls are for?
[-] The following 5 users Like Neil Jones's post:
  • Ma76, SlimyTrain, Stuart, thomash79, UTVLifer

I have read on another forum that people are paying 5.99 a month for ITV X premium to miss the adverts.
All I can say is what adverts ? 
I am on ITV X basic & do not get adverts.

(17-03-2023, 08:39 PM)Radioanorak Wrote:  I have read on another forum that people are paying 5.99 a month for ITV X premium to miss the adverts.
All I can say is what adverts ? 
I am on ITV X basic & do not get adverts.

You are very lucky, I always get ads. I paid for premium and I was still getting ads on some content due to “licensing issues” so I cancelled it because what’s the point?

if your using an ad blocker, don't expect it to last.

it has lasted many years even when using ITV hub.

I always laugh when people boast about using ad blockers then moan when websites restrict their access or just say "sod it" and lock things behind paywalls, as if they're being unreasonable, acting as if they have a right to use their services while denying them revenue.
[-] The following 3 users Like James2001's post:
  • Ma76, Rexogamer, Spencer

(18-03-2023, 06:06 PM)James2001 Wrote:  I always laugh when people boast about using ad blockers then moan when websites restrict their access or just say "sod it" and lock things behind paywalls, as if they're being unreasonable, acting as if they have a right to use their services while denying them revenue.

I'm inclined to agree, but I'd argue the ad blockers are less against the right to gain revenue, and more against the intrusiveness of the adverts. When the ongoing trend of making adverts so intrusive that it affects the functionality of a website, I can hardly blame them for using them. If your TV locked up during an ad break and and you had to reset it every time the adverts started, I'm sure people would be more inclined to find a way to avoid them somehow.
[-] The following 7 users Like Larry the Loafer's post:
  • Happy2001, interestednovice, Jeff, Josh, Ma76, Rexogamer, UTVLifer

(18-03-2023, 09:03 AM)Radioanorak Wrote:  it has lasted many years even when using ITV hub.
ITV Hub on Sky never had any ads, and the re-named ITV Catch-up is the same.

I watched Nollie on ITVX using my Fire Stick. There were some ads as I don't have the premium service, but I just see it as a chance to make a cuppa.
[-] The following 2 users Like Stuart's post:
  • interestednovice, Juicy Joe

What do we think the first Drama on ITV 1 will be that got a ITVX showing first

The press releases are indicating Without Sin is coming in May. Although not ITVX, the drama Why Didn't They Ask Evans is also due shortly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes EJnutz's post:
  • interestednovice