Thread Closed

BBC News Pres: 2022 - Present

Slight anomaly during the News at One today, during the first five minutes the BBC One feed had a variant of the News Channel graphics without the clock.

After the first report ended, the graphics were animated off on both the NC and BBC One, I imagine to replicate the usual BBC One experience without changing the feed BBC One are using.

Probably best to put it here.

Seems like the Beeb has a new, blocky layout for vertical videos on social media, as seen in their A-Level tips:
www.instagram.com 

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt
[-] The following 1 user Likes W. Knight's post:
  • Moz

The BBC have secured an interview with Liz Truss

twitter.com 

Seems like they've stopped the walk at the end of the 10, for the past week or so they've cut from weather to the big screen.

Aaron Heslehurst reading the news! That’s a first, as far as I recall.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesWorldNews's post:
  • AJB39

(19-08-2022, 05:15 AM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  Aaron Heslehurst reading the news! That’s a first, as far as I recall.

Yes, but was he wearing a tie? That's the million pound question Wink

(19-08-2022, 02:35 AM)robrymond Wrote:  Seems like they've stopped the walk at the end of the 10, for the past week or so they've cut from weather to the big screen.

Some presenters like doing it, some prefer not to.  The option to be standing ready at the catwalk for the hand to the nations and regions was always there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deejay's post:
  • Moz

(18-08-2022, 05:02 PM)W. Knight Wrote:  Probably best to put it here.

Seems like the Beeb has a new, blocky layout for vertical videos on social media, as seen in their A-Level tips:
www.instagram.com 

Oooh…!

Instagram has always been a place for them to play with things - so I don’t think this means a rebrand is imminent- but this is at least an example of what’s possible. And it looks good.

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moz's post:
  • W. Knight

(19-08-2022, 05:15 AM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  Aaron Heslehurst reading the news! That’s a first, as far as I recall.

Caught the first few minutes of the early morning programme he presented. "Welcome to the show".

Show?

(19-08-2022, 09:30 PM)Moz Wrote:  Instagram has always been a place for them to play with things - so I don’t think this means a rebrand is imminent- but this is at least an example of what’s possible. And it looks good.

There'll be no significant change to BBC News on air presentation until next April.

(20-08-2022, 01:40 AM)Clean Feed Wrote:  There'll be no significant change to BBC News on air presentation until next April.

Why does the news always take so long to make graphics for?  Dodgy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lyric's post:
  • Superman1986
Thread Closed