BBC/ITV Yorkshire and Lincolnshire News

The programme's new set goes live in May.
[-] The following 3 users Like Clean Feed's post:
  • harshy, JACKLUFC1998, London Lite

(27-03-2023, 03:41 PM)JACKLUFC1998 Wrote:  How was Look North (Hull) in their temporary set for? Because as Harshy said above, I hope it’s not long before Look North (Leeds) gets their new set!
I remember reading on here approx 6 weeks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes harshy's post:
  • Superman1986

Another long standing name in BBC Local Radio has announced his departure…

twitter.com 

Are the Studio B style graphics on the temp studio plasma a new addition?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • Superman1986

I wonder if there’s work or something at Newcastle, as Look North (Newcastle) is also getting the Leeds Look North this morning.

Same again today, I wonder if it's down to the industrial action? If the regular presenter is a Senior Broadcast Journalist the work to rule appears to prevent somebody on a lower grade from acting up to deputise.

They still can’t fix Bridlington which is in the North Sea according to the weather map.

Amanda Harper won’t be hosting Look North tonight

twitter.com 

Tom Ingall presented instead. Looks like they did quite a bit of ringing around

twitter.com 

Amanda's Twitter bio states "Senior Presenter", which makes her comment about being asked to act up in senior roles interesting. On the face of it, I'm not sure what duties she would be doing that wouldn't part of the job description of a Senior Presenter? (This is not a criticism, just interest)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • Superman1986

And then Amanda is back tonight doing the second part of her usual Friday shift - the late bulletin as normal.

Might be interesting over the next few weeks if Amy takes a break over Easter as she probably might do
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew's post:
  • Steve in Pudsey, Superman1986