Trace Music Channels Pres

As noted on the Twitter feed earlier (see below), Trace Hits morphed into a Christmas channel today.

This seems to be getting earlier with every year - and just a tad bonkers.

twitter.com 

Did wonder when it was going to happen, I noticed a Trace Hits break bumper last week (it was a recently released video, though can't remember which video), and it did end with the last second switching the background to a simplistic white-on-green Christmas tree repeating pattern accompanied by a couple of sleigh bells.

Christmas... when there's nearly 4 months to go? I know they say Christmas gets earlier every year, but that's bonkers. Even the mid-November that the other music channels go Christmassy is too early in my opinion, let alone 2 1/2 months earlier!

It is getting ridiculous. It's barely September now, and there's a christmas themed music channel? Its not even funny

[Image: SAD%20BLU2.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Blubatt's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, ethanjbrady, Roger Darthwell

Isn't even October and already we're getting Christmas stuff! God, I can accept November, but SEPTEMBER?! Jeez, way to ruin hype for it sooner.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Allanbuzzy's post:
  • Roger Darthwell

The French version of Trace Urban has a new logo, new presentation and new straps.

[Image: racerbant4k.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Medianext.MX's post:
  • BBCChameleonFan, Roger Darthwell

(11-11-2022, 06:34 PM)Medianext.MX Wrote:  The French version of Trace Urban has a new logo, new presentation and new straps.

[Image: racerbant4k.png]

Internationally, Trace's presentation is very slick. While in the UK, their presentation makes them look so cheap and tacky especially with programme straps in the TRHC being so stretched and some 4:3 programmes on Trace Vault being shown in a box in the middle of a screen.

Time they took a bit of TLC to their UK pres IMO.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mixchris's post:
  • Medianext.MX

Trace Vault, the last remaining channel on Sky set to close on Dec 14th

rxtvinfo.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes frasergj's post:
  • callumwatchestelly

It's clearly been heading that way for a while but I'm surprised they're pulling the plug before Christmas. I happened to tune in earlier and there was a few new trails and certainly nothing mentioning the closure... is Trace Vault one of the channels available via Channelbox/Samsung TV?

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com

(10-12-2023, 11:27 PM)WillPS Wrote:  It's clearly been heading that way for a while but I'm surprised they're pulling the plug before Christmas. I happened to tune in earlier and there was a few new trails and certainly nothing mentioning the closure... is Trace Vault one of the channels available via Channelbox/Samsung TV?

I've read elsewhere it's on ChannelBox on Freeview but it's definitely not on the iOS app.