Loose Women

Pre-recorded all this week, confirmed by the removal of the word LIVE from the opening VO, which normally starts “welcome to your Loose Women Live” or “it’s your Loose Women Live”.
[-] The following 3 users Like JamesWorldNews's post:
  • SunburntRock89, Superman1986, TravisM

Yesterday’s revised set worked very well, IMO. The show was staged in front of Lorraine’s big splitter screen, which parted for the ladies to walk-on through.

It would be a great permanent look. Reminded me of a previous incarnation of The View.
[-] The following 3 users Like JamesWorldNews's post:
  • DeMarkay, fanoftv, UTVLifer

(09-03-2023, 06:06 PM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  Yesterday’s revised set worked very well, IMO. The show was staged in front of Lorraine’s big splitter screen, which parted for the ladies to walk-on through.

It would be a great permanent look. Reminded me of a previous incarnation of The View.

I’ve just looked back on the episode on ITVX, I agree with you that it opens the set up more, I also like the muted pink and cream tones rather than the pink and blue combo usually seen. 
Was it in studio 1, or did the use of a jib just make the studio seem larger?

Quite odd it's live today having been pre-recorded last week given it's the only episode all week due to Cheltenham Festival.

(13-03-2023, 01:37 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Quite odd it's live today having been pre-recorded last week given it's the only episode all week due to Cheltenham Festival.
Why do you say last week was recorded? Normally on pre-recorded shows they replace "Today on your Loose Women LIVE" in the opener to remove live, but it was present all last week...

(13-03-2023, 01:41 PM)TravisM Wrote:  
(13-03-2023, 01:37 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Quite odd it's live today having been pre-recorded last week given it's the only episode all week due to Cheltenham Festival.
Why do you say last week was recorded? Normally on pre-recorded shows they replace "Today on your Loose Women LIVE" in the opener to remove live, but it was present all last week...
Ah, didn't realise the top comment on this page was from December.   Read the comment underneath it about the different set and assumed pre-recording was the reason and made an ass out of me, not you.

In case any one was wondering, the adapted set can be seen in this video:
youtu.be 

(13-03-2023, 10:07 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  
(13-03-2023, 01:41 PM)TravisM Wrote:  Why do you say last week was recorded? Normally on pre-recorded shows they replace "Today on your Loose Women LIVE" in the opener to remove live, but it was present all last week...
Ah, didn't realise the top comment on this page was from December.   Read the comment underneath it about the different set and assumed pre-recording was the reason and made an ass out of me, not you.

All good Smile Was just curious why you thought that. Makes sense now!

Carol McGrffin has resigned rom the show declaring ITV be too very woke.

(10-05-2023, 07:59 PM)Newshound47 Wrote:  Carol McGrffin has resigned rom the show declaring ITV be too very woke.
‘ITVBe Too Very Woke’? Bit of a strange name for a TV channel, is it not?   Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Kojak's post:
  • DeMarkay, Newshound47