Great! TV

Tempted to put a few more "r"s to the title, but there you go. And, er, Merry Christmas everyone:

youtu.be 

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt

Can't believe I'm bumping this thread up. Great! Romace takes over the channel place from Great! Movies Classic/Christmas:
vimeo.com 

[Edit] Good 'ol Ident Gallery has it as well:
theident.gallery 

Watch this space...
[-] The following 1 user Likes W. Knight's post:
  • Milkshake

If they can get Romance Christmas moviesm they would be able to keep the channel on all year round.
[-] The following 2 users Like Milkshake's post:
  • insert_good_username_here, Josh

Not technically branded as a movie channel then, although looks to be only films at the moment but I guess leaves it open to add other programming moving forward.   With that in mind might be an idea to drop the movies from the Action channel branding too.

And guess that branding wasn't a temporary emergency stop gap then when they replaced the Sony brands.
[-] The following 3 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • giiiuls, insert_good_username_here, W. Knight

(06-01-2023, 09:08 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  With that in mind might be an idea to drop the movies from the Action channel branding too.
Seems like this is the case ... at least according to the editing changes in Logopedia:
logos.fandom.com 

Not too sure about this one - their website and socials still call the channel Movies Action. There's a #GREATaction hashtag on Twitter, but that was used at least in 2021; the only source for that is just a Youtube channel that's seemingly official with the new branding:

www.youtube.com 

Maybe someone can come forward and solve the mystery?

Watch this space...

Decided to check the Sky TV guide, and yep, they are using "GREAT! action" as well.

I also loaded up the channel on Sky Go (Sky Q) and yep, on-screen graphic is correct, it is GREAT! action.
[-] The following 2 users Like Allanbuzzy's post:
  • insert_good_username_here, W. Knight

(22-03-2023, 11:37 PM)Allanbuzzy Wrote:  Decided to check the Sky TV guide, and yep, they are using "GREAT! action" as well.

I also loaded up the channel on Sky Go (Sky Q) and yep, on-screen graphic is correct, it is GREAT! action.
Great (sorry!) to hear. Probably they're using the same pres as before, only a change in the name?

Watch this space...
[-] The following 2 users Like W. Knight's post:
  • Allanbuzzy, insert_good_username_here

Guess it'll mean down the line they can rely less on the more expensive movie rights and more on cheap filler that ticks the box.

Fair play to Narrative though - POP certainly punches above it's weight and though I wouldn't go that far with the Great! suite of channels they clearly have a model that works for them.
[-] The following 6 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • benzj, giiiuls, insert_good_username_here, Kunst, LouBlu08, W. Knight

(13-09-2022, 11:50 AM)W. Knight Wrote:  Tempted to put a few more "r"s to the title, but there you go. And, er, Merry Christmas everyone:

youtu.be 
Apparently this year's Christmas is a week earlier than last year on Great Romance:
youtu.be 

Watch this space...
[-] The following 1 user Likes W. Knight's post:
  • thePineapple

(07-09-2023, 02:06 PM)W. Knight Wrote:  Apparently this year's Christmas is a week earlier than last year on Great Romance:
youtu.be 

See you in a decade or two when the channel becomes an all-year round thing.
[-] The following 4 users Like LouBlu08's post:
  • giiiuls, insert_good_username_here, SunburntRock89, W. Knight