Question Time

(26-01-2023, 11:09 PM)IanJRedman Wrote:  An amusing error in the trail for tonight's Question Time, played just before the news. At the end Fiona said something like "All good!"

Just tried to see if this was on iPlayer Live Restart, but it just has a looping BBC logo animation before the ident into the news.

TV Home captured the end of it: tvhome.co.uk 

[Image: 1592580878_1869298444.svg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes VMPhil's post:
  • IanJRedman

Sky News are reporting that Fiona Bruce has stepped down from a charity role over comments she made last week. 

news.sky.com 

Something strange happened at approx 11.30pm on the BBC One broadcast. Briefly, there appeared to be a digital zoom applied to the entire image including on-screen graphics. An error, or trying to hide something at the edge of frame?
[-] The following 1 user Likes IanJRedman's post:
  • Nobby

I see there that Fiona Bruce is presenting tonight's Question Time with a sling over her right wrist. How did that happen to her?

(05-10-2023, 11:20 PM)bkman1990 Wrote:  I see there that Fiona Bruce is presenting tonight's Question Time with a sling over her right wrist. How did that happen to her?

She explained it at the beginning of the show. She broke her hand after falling off a horse.
[-] The following 2 users Like AJB39's post:
  • bkman1990, TJTSW

I noticed last night that QT have improved the screens on the front of the desk to show pictures of their location.

We discovered at the end of the programme that they were taken by a member of the audience. They want people to submit them for each edition, which is a nice idea. It looks much better than what they had before.

(27-10-2023, 05:54 AM)Stuart Wrote:  I noticed last night that QT have improved the screens on the front of the desk to show pictures of their location.

We discovered at the end of the programme that they were taken by a member of the audience. They want people to submit them for each edition, which is a nice idea. It looks much better than what they had before.
The whole set design is very busy and could do with being simplified. The photos are a nice idea, but one panoramic shot across the desk would look better than three separate ones.
[-] The following 3 users Like Spencer's post:
  • chevron, DeMarkay, Nige