Question Time

That transition from the titles to the camera shot reminds me a lot (although I haven't checked so this may be a false memory) of The Weakest Link
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • bilky asko, IanJRedman

It would be a nice idea if they used the TV screen on the right of the desk to perhaps show the question being discussed for someone that may jump into the programme halfway through a discussion

Don't know if it was a technical glitch last night but Fiona did her usual 'Question Time will be in XXX next week' but then seemed to pause with a long Errrrr, with no graphic displayed showing the phone number and website details

We have a strap this week saying what’s being discussed. It looks a bit… Loose Women.

According to the map at the start, Manchester has moved to Warrington

I know it’s a cliche but that caption coming up is a tad dumbing down.

I’m sure most QT viewers are intelligent enough to remember the question without needing a reminder every 2 minutes
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew's post:
  • Stuart

(29-09-2022, 10:46 PM)Andrew Wrote:  According to the map at the start, Manchester has moved to Warrington

I know it’s a cliche but that caption coming up is a tad dumbing down.

I’m sure most QT viewers are intelligent enough to remember the question without needing a reminder every 2 minutes

What if you tune in after the question is asked?
[-] The following 2 users Like gav's post:
  • IanJRedman, Ma76

(29-09-2022, 11:00 PM)gav Wrote:  What if you tune in after the question is asked?
Fiona often repeats the question for the benefit of the panel members for carity, and to prevent them going off topic.

The question being visible on the screen, also helps to add context to clips that end up on youtube or social media.

(06-10-2022, 01:40 PM)mdta Wrote:  The question being visible on the screen, also helps to add context to clips that end up on youtube or social media.

Yes, that was exactly my thought as to why it's been added.

Also, for when people are scrolling through iPlayer it makes it easier to watch what you're interested in (if that's how you watch it!).

I wonder if iPlayer will ever introduce the concept of 'chapters' (Like YouTube offers) for programmes such as Question Time so people can skip to the specific questions easily

An amusing error in the trail for tonight's Question Time, played just before the news. At the end Fiona said something like "All good!"