BBC Sport

I thought Barbara Slater had already finished but the Telegraph say she is weeks away from retirement.

Gary Lineker is scheduled to host Match of the Day 2 this weekend. I know Manchester Cty v. Arsenal is a big match, but very rare to see Gary host on Sunday, if it has ever happened before.

www.bbc.co.uk 

Jason Mohammad is scheduled to host the Satirday edition. Mark Chapman is absent from Radio 5 Live on Saturday as well, so I'm guessing he's unavailable all week, and they want one of their top presenters to host the crucial MOTD2.

www.bbc.co.uk 

(25-03-2024, 05:54 AM)RhysJR Wrote:  Gary Lineker is scheduled to host Match of the Day 2 this weekend. I know Manchester Cty v. Arsenal is a big match, but very rare to see Gary host on Sunday, if it has ever happened before.

www.bbc.co.uk 

Jason Mohammad is scheduled to host the Satirday edition. Mark Chapman is absent from Radio 5 Live on Saturday as well, so I'm guessing he's unavailable all week, and they want one of their top presenters to host the crucial MOTD2.

www.bbc.co.uk 

Lineker was a stand in back in the Adrian Chiles days not that Chiles often missed it, when Colin Murray took over it seemed to be Chappers or Jake Humphrey as the stand in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes NI92's post:
  • RhysJR

(25-03-2024, 05:54 AM)RhysJR Wrote:  Gary Lineker is scheduled to host Match of the Day 2 this weekend. I know Manchester Cty v. Arsenal is a big match, but very rare to see Gary host on Sunday, if it has ever happened before.

www.bbc.co.uk 

www.bbc.co.uk 

100% Chappers is out all this week; Alastair Bruce-Ball hosted the Monday Night Club on 5 Live this evening.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scratch_Perry's post:
  • RhysJR

(26-03-2024, 12:49 AM)Scratch_Perry Wrote:  100% Chappers is out all this week; Alastair Bruce-Ball hosted the Monday Night Club on 5 Live this evening.

That might be down to him winning the Presenter of the Year Award at the Sport Journalism Awards this evening. Gabby Logan says that he should be recording their podcast in the morning.

x.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes RhysJR's post:
  • Scratch_Perry

Looks like there is a new look to live pages on the BBC Sport website.

www.bbc.co.uk 

www.bbc.co.uk