BBC One Pres: 2021 - Present

Thread discussing BBC One presentation/branding for the period 2021 - present.

Looks like on The Ident Gallery haven't posted the iPlayer and Sounds symbols on-air for the BBC channels since June 11th 2022.

You are right, and thanks for the feedback. If you should have any further comments, please use the Feedback form on the site, as they will reach me more quickly.

[Image: tig96x96.png]

(31-07-2022, 11:41 AM)Andrew Wood Wrote:  You are right, and thanks for the feedback. If you should have any further comments, please use the Feedback form on the site, as they will reach me more quickly.

I'll wait.

Does anyone else feel the adverts between BBC shows have far to many screen shots now and too busy on screen?

The iPlayer screen after shows advertising could be incorporated into one screen like itv and other channels do ...also available on iPlayer at the bottom etc.

Just seems since new look the adverts and junctions have too much going on no nice flow to them constant different screens popping up all bit muddled.

I'm not sure of the official description but the animation of BBC One's logo at the end of most promos.... why the silence? To me it's a few seconds too long with no audio.

(31-07-2022, 09:40 PM)Lester Wrote:  I'm not sure of the official description but the animation of BBC One's logo at the end of most promos.... why the silence? To me it's a few seconds too long with no audio.

Just clutter and unnecessary would be better flow to junctions without all screen changes and popping up logos . Seems worse now since the new look 

(31-07-2022, 09:40 PM)Lester Wrote:  I'm not sure of the official description but the animation of BBC One's logo at the end of most promos.... why the silence? To me it's a few seconds too long with no audio.

I believe they're officially called 'blips' - to be fair, a lot of them aren't silent; there's normally some kind of music running beneath them, depending on the trailer.

(31-07-2022, 10:06 PM)IanJRedman Wrote:  

I believe they're officially called 'blips' - to be fair, a lot of them aren't silent; there's normally some kind of music running beneath them, depending on the trailer.

But are they needed? So many screens pooping up in-between shows now for radio, tv, streaming . Just looks messy and doesn't flow well between links at all. 

October 2021 and June 2022 iPlayer post-promo ID:

October 2021 and June 2022 Sounds post-promo ID: