Thread Closed

BBC Breakfast

Question for the mods. Will we get a new BBC Breakfast thread in the morning?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Worzel's post:
  • Superman1986

(25-06-2023, 07:58 PM)Worzel Wrote:  Question for the mods. Will we get a new BBC Breakfast thread in the morning?

Well (not a Mod) but, unless it was one of those (insert thread name 2022 - present) I imagine not

Someone mentioned new graphics maybe this is the big revamp we been waiting for!

(25-06-2023, 09:17 AM)UTVLifer Wrote:  Some behind the scenes pics of the current Breakfast/NWT set being built

twitter.com 

One of those shots appears to feature a slightly higher alternative desk to the coffee table that was installed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bilky asko's post:
  • UTVLifer

(25-06-2023, 08:59 PM)bilky asko Wrote:  One of those shots appears to feature a slightly higher alternative desk to the coffee table that was installed.

Maybe the desk for Politics North West?
[-] The following 1 user Likes m_in_m's post:
  • bilky asko

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but got some new shots from Ben Boulos posting on LinkedIn of all places showing the new set and some graphics: 

[Image: acDe4s7.jpeg]
[Image: E8lvyFW.jpeg]
[Image: mEOt4gt.jpeg]

Glad to be rid of the red!
[-] The following 5 users Like Stgreen's post:
  • JosiahStuart, Michael 18, Nige, oscillon, UTVLifer

Having seen the images it all looks very promising. It looks warm. The blue circle stands out but I think it could work. The back ground of Media City looks great, they’ve had some great weather recently which might of helped 😅

The increased studio height is also a bonus. If the rumours are true and the News at 1 is on the move I can see this studio working well for that.

But I guess will just have to see what it looks like on screen tomorrow.

I’d love the MediaCity skyline backdrop to display the weather that really is outside on the day. It really bugged me seeing their MediaCity titles and openings when the weather outside really didn’t resemble the outdoors.
When Snow / rain / storms are stories on the news to then be greeted with the sunny skyline backdrop…
[-] The following 2 users Like harryb's post:
  • 01tomki, Reith85

(25-06-2023, 09:41 PM)harryb Wrote:  I’d love the MediaCity skyline backdrop to display the weather that really is outside on the day. It really bugged me seeing their MediaCity titles and openings when the weather outside really didn’t resemble the outdoors.
When Snow / rain / storms are stories on the news to then be greeted with the sunny skyline backdrop…

I can see where your coming from. I think for me having different seasons, especially the openings, so a crisp winters morning would work well for that time of year. Although having been at Media City when it’s been wet and windy it really wasn’t very appealing at all 🤣 it’s one of those kind of places, in the sunshine it really is very nice, when it’s bad, it’s really bad!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 01tomki's post:
  • Nige
Thread Closed