Sky News

(22-04-2024, 03:23 PM)TMD_24 Wrote:  Politics Hub is going on the road this week on Thursday starting with Grimsby.

x.com 

Should add they are going to be in the updated Westminster studio from tonight.

x.com 
[-] The following 5 users Like TMD_24's post:
  • AJB39, bkman1990, interestednovice, Michael 18, UTVLifer

New straps appearing here and there throughout Kay’s show this morning. Looks like it’s new Breakfast branding, either being tested or repeatedly making it to air prematurely (I’d assume the former).

Blue to orange gradient with a glowing circle motif. The gradient is only visible when it’s a full length headline strap. Further info covers the orange once it appears.

(Let’s pray it comes with a return to the Sunrise brand, lol)
[-] The following 8 users Like JK08's post:
  • bkman1990, DeMarkay, interestednovice, matthieu1221, Michael 18, Michael Wotton, Neon Pig, Richard H

(Yesterday, 09:19 AM)JK08 Wrote:  New straps appearing here and there throughout Kay’s show this morning. Looks like it’s new Breakfast branding, either being tested or repeatedly making it to air prematurely (I’d assume the former).

Blue to orange gradient with a glowing circle motif. The gradient is only visible when it’s a full length headline strap. Further info covers the orange once it appears.

(Let’s pray it comes with a return to the Sunrise brand, lol)

It doesn't look bad - definitely feels a bit brighter. Here's a screengrab of the new strap: up.metropol247.co.uk 
Web Image

[-] The following 4 users Like robxu9's post:
  • bkman1990, interestednovice, Michael 18, UTVLifer

(Yesterday, 05:31 PM)robxu9 Wrote:  It doesn't look bad - definitely feels a bit brighter. Here's a screengrab of the new strap: up.metropol247.co.uk 

I prefer it. I guess the current scheme has been in since 2021, so a little refresh is probably due. Though I wonder if having darker type would provide greater contrast, making it easier to read the strap.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neon Pig's post:
  • interestednovice

I wonder if there might be a launch of some new graphics for Breakfast when/if they move back into the revamped main studio at Millbank..?
[-] The following 1 user Likes UTVLifer's post:
  • interestednovice