BBC iPlayer

Not as if the BBC are making any money from it being there either.

Yeah, we've had this discussion. Just because it may end up on the iPlayer doesn't mean its going to stay there. Same for all streaming services.

At least if I lose or scratch my DVD and it doesn't play any more, its my own fault. Not my fault if somebody jacks up the price to licence Cloppa Castle for on some streaming service somewhere and said service says yeah, not paying that so I can't see it anymore...

Anyway there was that issue with The Fast Show on iPlayer, IIRC was that the Chanel 9 sketches, the "look" and the Chanel 9 packaging? I seem to recall they had the wrong versions up for a while

Was only one episode, they put up an unfinished edit for a few days (it was more than just the chanel 9 sketch that had issues), was quickly fixed though.

Happened with Fifteen Stories High as well, where they had the original edit of the pilot episode, with no opening titles and a laugh track, also quickly replaced.

The DVDs of Only Fools and Horses have an unfinished edit of Sickness and Wealth from series 6. It's the best part of 10 minutes longer with a lot of extended scenes (including Mickey and Jevon appearing, which they don't in the broadcast version, but the actors are still credited), and while there's no noticeable editing issues like there was with the Fast Show episode, there's no music or crowd noise dubbed onto the Nag's Head scenes, so they seem bizarrely quiet.