Stv night vision

Does anyone know exactly what this is what's included etc starts at 350 am whilst itv are unwinding which Stv have been doing so just wondered what this will entail

I saw it a few nights ago, it's just STV News reports on repeat along with a few weather graphics and a news ticker. It seems like a low cost way of getting the PSB quota up a little

STV have done something like this before with a radio-style DJ talking about what's been happening in Scotland with reports from STV News as well as what's coming up.

(12-11-2022, 10:11 PM)QuinnTFP Wrote:  I saw it a few nights ago, it's just STV News reports on repeat along with a few weather graphics and a news ticker. It seems like a low cost way of getting the PSB quota up a little

Maybe the sort of thing BBC2 should be showing during downtime rather than their looped trailer... which last time I looked was very out of date.

BBC Two would do very well to use the same kind of thing BBC Scotland have for their downtime. A kind of modern take on pages from Ceefax.

(13-11-2022, 01:03 AM)Ballinagrappa Wrote:  STV have done something like this before with a radio-style DJ talking about what's been happening in Scotland with reports from STV News as well as what's coming up.

I liked the Nightshift, occasionally they'd dig out a bit of archive footage and stick it on, I remember seeing some clips of Glen Michael's Cavalcade a few times!
[-] The following 1 user Likes RyoG's post:
  • Steve in Pudsey