ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond)

It's only BritBox in the UK that's going away due to it's merger with ITVX. In the US it continues. So I expect that the Dry would have said A BritBox Original instead in the US. There's plenty of shows not on the same service in the UK as they are in the US and thus would have similar edits - anything from HBO Max for example since that never launched here.
[-] The following 2 users Like JAS84's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, Ma76

I think the point I was making was that 'The Dry' is now an ITV Original (for series 2) when previously it was a Britbox Original.

There are no more Britbox UK Originals and any funding that went into those (by ITV) now appear to go into ITVX Exclusives.

I don't know what the funding mechanism was for Britbox Originals but some of those shows have since appeared on ITV and some on BBC. Of course The Dry may well still appear on Britbox internationally.

The term "ITV Original" is on the end cap for The Dry, it seems to be a new reference I've not seen it used before?
[-] The following 1 user Likes eyeTV's post:
  • Ma76

Seems like the new corporate font is finally being used on credits as seen at the end of Tonight.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hybrid's post:
  • Ma76, pad, Spencer

Nice little sting to promote the return of BGT. Not sure if it's been on TV yet.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • fanoftv

(23-03-2024, 08:23 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Nice little sting to promote the return of BGT. Not sure if it's been on TV yet.

twitter.com 

I saw it during the ads tonight on SNT.