TV Mistakes/Breakdowns

That was during the infamous Red Bee breakdown.

Yes I believe it was around 10pm that night that the channel started doing this for a couple of hours eventually it was simulcasting Kiss. It quite literally was a broken record because that was all it could play out

youtu.be 

What year would this have been? Looking at the branding I’d say after 2005 but before 2010 but I can’t be sure.

Also why would breakfast keep reappearing, even the programme menu and the breakfast card stopped the ident from playing

(25-03-2024, 08:58 PM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  youtu.be 

What year would this have been? Looking at the branding I’d say after 2005 but before 2010 but I can’t be sure.

Also why would breakfast keep reappearing, even the programme menu and the breakfast card stopped the ident from playing

2006. You can see the date in numerals at the end of Breakfast. MMVI. This year is MMXXIV

[Image: blu97.png]

(25-03-2024, 08:58 PM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  What year would this have been? Looking at the branding I’d say after 2005 but before 2010 but I can’t be sure.

The YouTube uploader has helpfully put the exact date in the description...

(25-03-2024, 08:58 PM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  What year would this have been?

...which means we can find contemporary discussion on the matter. I don't think it gives a definite answer though.

www.tvforum.co.uk 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nobby's post:
  • bilky asko

Presentation's automation going pear shaped, I believe. After a while the Breakfast studio noticed they were on air (or Pres told them) so they put up the title card.

And someone linked a video to that channel from someone who likes to change his thumbnails to "amusing" ones when they're reposted here (and on the blue and purple places before them....)
[-] The following 2 users Like James2001's post:
  • Nobby, Tola

(25-03-2024, 11:18 PM)James2001 Wrote:  And someone linked a video to that channel from someone who likes to change his thumbnails to "amusing" ones when they're reposted here (and on the blue and purple places before them....)

He'll probably prove me wrong here... but when I was looking through the comments, it seems like someone made it for him. So he actually might not.