ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond)

Following on from the above having struggled through that episode, I notice the 'Created by Tony Warren' credit that starts the end credits is still in Reem, then the remainder of the credits are in the new font. 😂😂

(06-03-2024, 07:21 PM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  What is going on with the aspect ratio on ITV1+1 it seems to be stuck in a stretched 4:3 ratio. Noticed it before now but can’t check other platforms.

EDIT: Seems to be a Virgin Media issue (acknowledged by them) in certain regions affecting all ITVs +1 channels.
I know this post is quite old, but Virgin seem to have this issue with the +1 channels somewhat frequently. I’ve spotted it on ITV2+1 a few times, and at the moment ITV4+1 is having this problem (it’s been going on for at least a day, as I was watching late last night and it was in 4:3).

No ITV1 DOG on Soccer Aid coverage at the moment. If I’m not mistaken, the last time they went without one on non-news related programming was the Euro 2020 final.

I watched ‘Douglas is Cancelled’ on ITVX this weekend and was very surprised to see an extra scene in the middle of the credits! I only caught it because the usual prompt to start the next episode didn’t appear as soon as the credits started, which I initially assumed was just ITVX being rubbish. The credits resume after the additional scene. I didn’t watch the linear airing but presumably this is also how it goes out on broadcast?

ITV are certainly relaxing their previously very rigid rules about how end credits appear - I’m sure this would have been an ‘absolutely not’ in the past.

Hopefully they let custom fonts, backgrounds and scrolling come back.

(30-06-2024, 11:00 PM)Critique Wrote:  I didn’t watch the linear airing but presumably this is also how it goes out on broadcast?
On STV, the ECP was triggered at the very start of the credits and the announcement was played over part of the additional scene, presumably they weren’t informed of the unique credits.

We watched the first 2 episodes on ITVX on Thursday evening & they obviously hadn’t set it up correctly as the whole screen covered/next episode starting thing kicked it as you’d expect.

Saw Stephen Moffat’s tweet about end credit scenes and went back and watched on my phone.

They’d fixed it by the time we watched episodes 3 & 4 on Friday.

I saw it on it's ITV1 broadcast on Thursday. The announcer spoke over the first part of the credits (mentioning it was on ITVX) before the mid-credits scene popped up.