ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond)

(06-02-2023, 01:52 PM)Spencer Wrote:  I guess DOI is meant to be ‘event TV’ which is geared towards live viewing rather than via catch-up. So the Live DOG plays into this.
I've never considered ice-skating as 'Event TV', and neither do that vast majority of the population. But each to their own. Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like Stuart's post:
  • ethanjbrady, Larry the Loafer, rick

Shows of that type (see also Strictly and BGT) usually are considered event TV - and I bet most viewers otherwise only watch Ice Skating at the Winter Olympics! It's the fact it's a live competition, not the fact it's ice skating, that makes it an event.
[-] The following 2 users Like JAS84's post:
  • benzj, Spencer

It says a lot about the state of television when Joey Essex ice skating is considered "event TV".
[-] The following 1 user Likes Larry the Loafer's post:
  • Stuart

(06-02-2023, 10:33 PM)Larry the Loafer Wrote:  It says a lot about the state of television when Joey Essex ice skating is considered "event TV".

Of course we all know television peaked at the exact moment you smashed Nick Frisbee's head in with a studio light. It was never the same again. (and neither was he I presume Wink)
[-] The following 4 users Like Neil Jones's post:
  • Former Member 406, Happy2001, Larry the Loafer, Rob Francis

For some reason the 'live' is on the right hand side for tonight's Brits. It's the new smaller version and still aligned to be below ITV1.

Formerly 'Charlie Wells' of TV Forum.

ITV have got the DOG and LIVE on opposite sides again like they did with Dancing on Ice, when it’s clear the LIVE is meant to sit under the logo.
[-] The following 1 user Likes gav's post:
  • Superman1986

Do quite like the graphics for the BRITs though. Based on the architecture of Japanese cities by the looks of things. [AUDIO MUTED].

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Josh's post:
  • UTVLifer

Trailer for a programme on ITV Cymru Wales - not ITV1 - though ITV1 is still on screen...

theident.gallery 

[Image: tig96x96.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Wood's post:
  • Si-Co

No different to UTV... that's the pitfall of everything being focused on the 1 numeral and not the ITV wordmark.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JAS84's post:
  • Superman1986

How often do ITV Cymru Wales show non-networked programming now? And how is that going to work with the Evening News, which I assume on the network will run through to 19.30?