ITV Dancing On Ice - New Season

Dancing on Ice will return next year, per reports.

www.tvzoneuk.com 

It's beginning to look ridiculous the way the show is limping along on virtually zero investment/interest from anyone.
[-] The following 4 users Like GlasgowCruiser's post:
  • Brekkie, DE88, GMc, Nige

Greg Rutherford has withdrawn drok the final due to injury so a lot of padding will be needed tonight.

Kind of lucky they put four in the final this year as I imagine Greg would have been there if it was just the usual three.

Is the final not live or did they just forget to add the live screen bug?

Never mind, it’s on now. Which meant the entire first 10 minutes of the show were pre-recorded.

(10-03-2024, 07:33 PM)Hybrid Wrote:  Is the final not live or did they just forget to add the live screen bug?

It was pre recorded before week 1. I think they do a good job of predicting the finalists to be honest
[-] The following 2 users Like darrenlit94's post:
  • Brekkie, Joe

Similar to a few weeks ago, Holly has just said you can watch the whole series "on the Hub" - rather than referring to ITVX. At least she is one rebrand more up to date than last time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juicy Joe's post:
  • DE88

I do sometimes wonder why they bother with the Live DOG, as with it disappearing so much it gives away just how much of the show is pre recorded.
[-] The following 2 users Like James2001's post:
  • Brekkie, DE88

The LIVE bug is to cover their arses, as in the past, shows had been "exposed" in the press for not being live, when in fact they said they were live

Interesting mention on the Dale Winton documentary that he was actually offered the presenting role on Dancing On Ice back in the day but turned it down (as earpieces made him dizzy so he refused to do shows involving them apparently!)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnr's post:
  • Gary Baldy