EastEnders

Great to see there is plans to use that space for TV production
[-] The following 2 users Like neonemesis's post:
  • DeMarkay, Ma76

As I said before you’d never get residential in that space and the local residents wouldn’t wear it.

My friend/colleague who lives on a road that backs onto it said the BBC were quite clear with the last application it wouldn’t be sold off, and the BBC have been very good neighbours to her over the years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mike's post:
  • Ma76

Never, ever underestimate the talent and ability of a soap star!

youtu.be 
[-] The following 2 users Like JamesWorldNews's post:
  • Brekkie, London Lite

Cindy Beale is back from the dead:
metro.co.uk 

Oh god, that's stretching credibility isn't it... especially as they've already done it with Den and Kathy.

How long until they do it to Angie, Vincent and Fatboy too... or anyone else who had an not entirely convincing off screen death? 🙄
[-] The following 1 user Likes James2001's post:
  • Stuart

(20-05-2023, 12:26 AM)James2001 Wrote:  Oh god, that's stretching credibility isn't it... especially as they've already done it with Den and Kathy.

How long until they do it to Angie, Vincent and Fatboy too... or anyone else who had an not entirely convincing off screen death? 🙄

You're seriously suggesting EastEnders ever was realistic? Smile

I don't know if it actually happened or not, but somebody added to the Movie Mistakes website (which also covers TV programmes) that a character years ago wanted to hire a hitman to bump somebody off, and then proceeded to look in the Yellow Pages of all things to find one!

Still suppose it just goes to show that you don't have to be dead in soapland to still exist...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Jones's post:
  • London Lite

Hasn't she come back from the dead once already?

This is what I hate about EastEnders and why it fails for me - they are constantly bringing back stars from the past rather than concentrating on moving the show forward and developing the new characters.

I don't remember Michelle Collins being especially good in EE the first time round.
[-] The following 1 user Likes London Lite's post:
  • John

(20-05-2023, 12:19 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Hasn't she come back from the dead once already?

This is what I hate about EastEnders and why it fails for me - they are constantly bringing back stars from the past rather than concentrating on moving the show forward and developing the new characters.

There was a storyline in 2007 where Ian was being stalked by ‘Cindy’, but this later turned out to be his son Steven.

I’m pleased they’re bringing back Ian but wish he wasn’t coming back with Cindy. It sounds ridiculous. Would much have preferred Jane.

I thought Adam Woodyatt had been fairly open about being donecwith EE and surprised this hasctempted him back.