EastEnders

Nobody else mentioning a loss isn't too surprising but if things had gone the other way it would have been odd.

Presumably it was released on iPlayer this morning without that scene?

(15-07-2024, 08:33 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Nobody else mentioning a loss isn't too surprising but if things had gone the other way it would have been odd.

Presumably it was released on iPlayer this morning without that scene?

The episode didn't appear on iPlayer until around mid-morning, but it's uncertain whether that was due to the inserted scene, or connected to the unannounced return of a character who hasn't in the show for a number of years. When they filmed a Euros scene last week, after England's semi-final victory, the episode it was inserted into was still uploaded to iPlayer at 6am without said scene, but then updated in the early afternoon to include the scene.

I wouldn't be surprised when England won their semi final that the following day that scene was filmed with two different versions.

EastEnders usually film their topical inserts the next morning, allowing them to be as realistic as possible

The Euros scene wasn't in the episode that was initally uploaded to iPlayer, instead being added in mid-afternoon
[-] The following 2 users Like UTVLifer's post:
  • Happy2001, London Lite

(18-07-2024, 09:26 PM)London Lite Wrote:  I wouldn't be surprised when England won their semi final that the following day that scene was filmed with two different versions.

I thought that initially but it’s too specific for that. The scene directly references what happened in the final, so must have been shot afterwards (unless Mystic Meg was consulted Big Grin)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flux's post:
  • UTVLifer