New NOW Channel Coming

rxtvinfo.com 

NOW ROCKS launching on 27th December 2022 replacing NOW XMAS (which is NOW 90s)

So with that said, what is going to happen to NOW 90s then?

Also it mentions Channel 4 are preparing changes to their music channels in 2023 so i wonder what they are up to?

(18-12-2022, 09:53 AM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  rxtvinfo.com 

NOW ROCKS launching on 27th December 2022 replacing NOW XMAS (which is NOW 90s)

So with that said, what is going to happen to NOW 90s then?

Also it mentions Channel 4 are preparing changes to their music channels in 2023 so i wonder what they are up to?
I am presuming Now Rocks will replace Now 90’s. They are always changing music channels to suit tastes. 

In terms of the channel 4 music channels, my guess is they’re probably coming to end of the agreement with Bauer who own the names of the channels so they will either rebrand them or even close them down. 

Music channels are dying out now, especially with the likes of streaming and YouTube etc. people get their music fix from other sources now. When I first got Sky there was around 25+ music channels, there is half that now. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’ll just be the MTV channels left over the next few years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mrarg1393's post:
  • Rijowhi

We knew already from a month or so ago that there are changes coming to Channel 4's channels next year, and that includes the music channels. They are taking everything under the Channel 4 brand, so the music channels could actually end up being called C4 Rocks, C4 Pop, C4 Urban etc. instead of having the Box / Kerrang / Kiss / Magic names.

So... Now Rocks has now appeared on Sky at least labelled "Now Rock" basically replacing Now 90s as that's nowhere to be seen. However we won't see what it does until a bit later as it's currently on Teleshopping.

(27-12-2022, 08:29 AM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  So... Now Rocks has now appeared on Sky at least labelled "Now Rock" basically replacing Now 90s as that's nowhere to be seen. However we won't see what it does until a bit later as it's currently on Teleshopping.
And an hour after that:
youtu.be 

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt

NOW XMAS replaces NOW 70s this year, happening next Tuesday (28th) according to the Sky EPG

I am curious as to how they choose which NOW to temporarily rename to Xmas it always used to be 90s before it became Rock pretty sure they’ve used 80s before but this year it’s 70s