GB News

Per the statement here

pres.cafe 

if you want to further discuss the ongoing story surrounding Phillip Schofield's departure from ITV, please have that discussion outside of Pres Cafe.

Thank you.
[-] The following 6 users Like Nescafé's post:
  • Gibsy, harshy, JosiahStuart, London Lite, Milkshake, thomash79

What is it with Dan Wootton and the word “Bombshell”? Is that as far as his vocabulary goes?
[-] The following 2 users Like Rory N's post:
  • GMc, LargelyALurker

(05-06-2023, 10:50 PM)Rory N Wrote:  What is it with Dan Wootton and the word “Bombshell”? Is that as far as his vocabulary goes?

Don't forget "woke".
[-] The following 1 user Likes Larry the Loafer's post:
  • GMc

Just watching the end of his programme and a friend of Wootton on the panel has revealed he used to love Jucinda Adhern, to which he replied “no I didn’t”.

So, he was a New Zealander as well, like Phil? I think I suddenly understand his obsession with this - maybe he thought that path was available to him when he came over here.

(05-06-2023, 10:50 PM)Rory N Wrote:  What is it with Dan Wootton and the word “Bombshell”? Is that as far as his vocabulary goes?

Maybe he is hoping for a job on Love Island.

(02-06-2023, 11:15 AM)Milkshake Wrote:  But didn't Dan keep on saying this isn;t about Phillip's career and more about ITV it's self?

That’s his opt-out/Shaggy defence in the morbid event that anything occurs.

There had been a slight change in tone in how they have dealt with the story since Phillip spoke in that interview. Which is good, but if Phil hadn't had said how he was feeling mentally, those like Dan would have happily continue.

Dan is tabloid hack and he speaks and presents his show like he's writing a piece.

freeview87 Wrote:There had been a slight change in tone in how they have dealt with the story since Phillip spoke in that interview. Which is good, but if Phil hadn't had said how he was feeling mentally, those like Dan would have happily continue.

Dan is tabloid hack and he speaks and presents his show like he's writing a piece.

I did notice Dan seemed to have dialled it down slightly last night

Although they still got Kim Woodburn on again who called Holly a rude word, again.

(06-06-2023, 08:58 AM)agemame Wrote:  So, he was a New Zealander as well, like Phil? I think I suddenly understand his obsession with this - maybe he thought that path was available to him when he came over here.

Wootton wasn't even born when Schofe made his tv debut in New Zealand on music show Shazam in 1982.

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread