BBC Internationally

Those BBC Nordic idents are brilliant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mouseboy33's post:
  • harshy

You know I have to say that the weird thing is that I don't quite understand why the BBC chose to amalgamate both of their international channels into just one, given that Scandinavia was not the only place where BBC Brit and BBC Earth is available it makes me wonder whether the BBC will start to replace all of their various international channels into just a single one. Just to make an example, will we see in Poland their versions of BBC First, BBC Brit, BBC Earth all put together into one BBC Poland channel? And we will also see the same happening in all the places of the world where the BBC has international channels (like South Africa, Turkey, Central and Southeastern Europe, Asia, Australia, South Africa, North America, etc....)?

Basking in with more BBC Nordic, their blip has sound!
youtu.be 

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt
[-] The following 4 users Like W. Knight's post:
  • AndrewP, harshy, insert_good_username_here, Stuart

(01-06-2023, 06:15 PM)W. Knight Wrote:  Basking in with more BBC Nordic, their blip has sound!
youtu.be 
This is bad. The NORDIC text appears before the BBC logo...
I think this design agency broke several brand guidelines.

Those BBC Nordic idents are so much better than BBC One’s current lot and hands down better than Two and Three as well
[-] The following 3 users Like mixchris's post:
  • DeMarkay, harshy, LargelyALurker

Apparently, BBC Prime had a CBBC block! It, essentially, was a fusion of CBBC's idents and CBeebies programming, though I may be wrong  
[-] The following 5 users Like DiamondJoe2.0's post:
  • AndrewP, insert_good_username_here, Ma76, Quantum+83, Roger Darthwell

CBBC also had a block on Nickelodeon between 1996 & 1998

www.youtube.com 

www.youtube.com 

www.youtube.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes mixchris's post:
  • Ma76

(04-06-2023, 10:00 PM)They aGeeTeeKay474 Wrote:  This is bad. The NORDIC text appears before the BBC logo...

They are an international design agency, I don't expect them to adhere to EVERYTHING in the brand identity. Also it's just one thing.

"Please stand by for further details, as we return you now to your regularly scheduled program. Hopefully."
[-] The following 2 users Like Radiounion's post:
  • SlimyTrain, xlalonce

(04-06-2023, 10:00 PM)GeeTeeKay474 Wrote:  This is bad. The NORDIC text appears before the BBC logo...
I think it's the sound and vision being unsynced in the recording, instead of the broadcaster's fault.

Watch this space...
[-] The following 1 user Likes W. Knight's post:
  • GeeTeeKay474

BBC Player lands in Taiwan, in collaboration with local telco’s streaming service:
www.bbc.com 

Watch this space...