(21-03-2023, 01:00 AM)EJnutz Wrote:  The press releases are indicating Without Sin is coming in May. Although not ITVX, the drama Why Didn't They Ask Evans is also due shortly.

I thought it might be that because the ITV 1 announcer keeps talking about it while credits role.
[-] The following 3 users Like shropshireguy28's post:
  • interestednovice, Jerrykeshton, natashajacobs

Murder in Provence aired last year on ITV1 which was a BritBox commission and The Magpie Murders is airing on BBC One soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes XIII's post:
  • interestednovice

Just see a trail for ITVX in which it was trying to promote the fact that they have both the modern homegrown crime drama The Bay AND the 35 year old American “drama” Baywatch. Sending a bit of a mixed message if I’m being honest.

[Image: 1592580878_1869298444.svg]

Is it the original versions of Baywatch though, or the "remastered" versions where they cropped it to 16:9 and replaced a lot of the original music with more recent songs?

(01-04-2023, 06:55 PM)VMPhil Wrote:  Just see a trail for ITVX in which it was trying to promote the fact that they have both the modern homegrown crime drama The Bay AND the 35 year old American “drama” Baywatch. Sending a bit of a mixed message if I’m being honest.
That trailer talks about them having home grown modern shows and classic imports. Are they saying they don't have any classic British shows or modern imports? Because that isn't the case, is it?  Undecided

The trailer just uses the Baywatch theme song, so you'd have to watch an episode on there to know if it's the original version or a remaster.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JAS84's post:
  • UTVLifer

ITVX has now added My list to the nav bar of the web version.

Sky Streams (and possibly Glass by extension) version of the app seems to no longer buffer in between adverts, if you have a premium sub.

Some good news for ITVX

www.marketingweek.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes eyeTV's post:
  • UTVLifer

Presumably this means All4 can't use its "UK's biggest free streaming service" line any more, though chances are it would have been scrapped anyway with the name change (which seems to have gone quiet).

(13-04-2023, 01:08 PM)gottago Wrote:  Presumably this means All4 can't use its "UK's biggest free streaming service" line any more, though chances are it would have been scrapped anyway with the name change (which seems to have gone quiet).

I think the 'biggest' claim from All4 was based around the number of hours of content that was available to stream for free?
[-] The following 2 users Like Ash101's post:
  • DeMarkay, TJTSW