I emailed ITVXHelp and got the below response yesterday

Thanks for contacting ITVX.

Unfortunately we're not able to make all of the regional news programmes available for catch up.

Also, when watching the stream live on ITVX, you'll automatically be shown the News for London, as we're not currently able to detect where you're streaming from in the UK. However this is something we're looking into improving.

Alternatively, visit the ITV News regional news pages where you'll be able to watch your region's full 30 minute programme. They're generally available for 24 hours after the first transmission. Go to itv.com/news and click on 'Your Area'.

I will raise this as a request with the relevant department as a gesture of good will.

I would like to apologise for any frustration caused.

Even if i was watching from the Moon, I'm sure id still want to watch my regional news rather that news from London ?!

but they are going to raise it as a gesture of good will!

Well, they contradicted themselves there. "we're not able to make all of the regional news programmes available for catch up." they say, but then they say "visit the ITV News regional news pages where you'll be able to watch your region's full 30 minute programme. They're generally available for 24 hours after the first transmission.", i.e. they ARE available on catch-up. All they need to do is integrate that into the main ITVX menu, and update the watch live feature to detect your region and play the right one.
[-] The following 4 users Like JAS84's post:
  • Jeff, LouBlu08, Ma76, TJTSW

Watch now on ITV Eggs

www.itveggs.com 
[-] The following 14 users Like Stooky Bill's post:
  • ethanjbrady, JAS84, LouBlu08, Lynetwork, Ma76, nwtv2003, Rexogamer, RhysJR, Roger Darthwell, Spencer, thePineapple, thomalex, thomash79, TVFan

FAST channels now available on LG.
[-] The following 4 users Like gottago's post:
  • bilky asko, IanJRedman, interestednovice, London Lite

Does anyone know if it’s possible to watch end credits full-screen on ITVX’s app on Sky Q?

At the end of each programme the credits are shrunk into a box in the corner, with a separate option to watch the next episode. Highlighting and selecting the credits box just starts the next episode, meaning both options do the same thing.

Am I missing something here?

(09-06-2023, 01:46 PM)Spencer Wrote:  Does anyone know if it’s possible to watch end credits full-screen on ITVX’s app on Sky Q?

At the end of each programme the credits are shrunk into a box in the corner, with a separate option to watch the next episode. Highlighting and selecting the credits box just starts the next episode, meaning both options do the same thing.

Am I missing something here?
I’ve found the answer to my own question.

You can’t.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spencer's post:
  • interestednovice

(11-06-2023, 10:14 AM)Spencer Wrote:  I’ve found the answer to my own question.

You can’t.

twitter.com 

its not ideal but what happens if you select the credits window and then use the play/pause button to pause and resume? I can sort of make it work that way using the sky stream version of the app.

The Google TV with Chromecast did let you watch h the credits on launch buy selecting the credits window but after a while changed to going to the next episode, I wouldn't be surprised if that were a bug but it does seem like they are in no hurry to fix it. It does not seem very intuitive.
[-] The following 3 users Like cable's post:
  • interestednovice, Spencer, TJTSW

(11-06-2023, 10:17 AM)cable Wrote:  its not ideal but what happens if you select the credits window and then use the play/pause button to pause and resume? I can sort of make it work that way using the sky stream version of the app.

Brilliant - hadn’t thought of that, but just tried it and it works! Thank you.  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spencer's post:
  • interestednovice

seems ITVX Kids update is beginning to rollout to devices - play.google.com 

What's new
We have been working to improve ITVX and have now added a brand new kids homepage with more content accessible than ever before, so that everyone can get the most out of the ITVX experience.

What will be the ITVX Kids homepage has launched on desktop if you create a kids profile. Just the same as the main one really. It's also on LG TVs and with a live section too that currently just has CITV. No live section on desktop.