Thread discussing ITV's on-demand service ITVX.

ITV X will be launched in Q4 of this year.

www.express.co.uk 

The X on itvX appearing on screen does remind me of the 2013 rebrand when the i on itv had the circles forming on and off it in trailers. The X seems to do the same effect.

Preferred the old 2013 effect on itv ... hopefully new idents to match so all links up
[-] The following 1 user Likes LaDeDa's post:
  • fanoftv

(04-08-2022, 03:53 PM)LaDeDa Wrote:  The X on itvX appearing on screen does remind me of the 2013 rebrand when the i on itv had the circles forming on and off it in trailers. The X seems to do the same effect.

Preferred the old 2013 effect on itv ... hopefully new idents to match so all links up

There's a chance they could introduce new idents. Though, there's absolutely no reason to rebrand an entire company just because they're launching a new service.

Do we have confirmation about what FAST channels ITV are proposing to have via ITX? I seem recall something about them having a channel for The Chase, and also hosting some CBS Reality content.

Formerly 'Charlie Wells' of TV Forum.

Hope when big brother is back can have a channel on itvX with live feed

(05-08-2022, 04:05 PM)Keith Wrote:  Do we have confirmation about what FAST channels ITV are proposing to have via ITX?  I seem recall something about them having a channel for The Chase, and also hosting some CBS Reality content.

This was from the initial press release 

ITVX will also carry an “ever-changing” number of exclusive themed FAST channels, with 20 planned at launch, including Hell’s Kitchen US, True Crime, The Oxford Detectives, 90s Favourites and The Chase. ITV intends to offer viewers a new themed channel, every week of the year on ITVX.

Some indications of the branding for ITVX in this promo

www.itv.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes eyeTV's post:
  • LaDeDa

(08-08-2022, 11:22 AM)eyeTV Wrote:  Some indications of the branding for ITVX in this promo

www.itv.com 

Formations of the X very much like the 2013 big itv rebrand when the circles formed on the i of itv .

Yellow look definitely stands out well

Seems there's pop ups appearing on some devices details that from 28th September some older devices won't work with new itvX ...

That mean 28th September itvX launch????