Elections 2023

(06-05-2023, 09:28 PM)Kojak Wrote:  
(06-05-2023, 09:13 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  And that is generally what viewers are tired of.  Ed Balls and George Osborne have worked for ITV in recent years because you know they are ideologically opposed to each other, in a political sense at least, but work well together.
Speaking of - and yes, you’re all going to groan - I’m surprised they’ve never tried George out for GMB. Ed is obviously a regular host, and Alastair Campbell has hosted in the past, both of whom are Labour people - so I’m surprised no one from the right has made an appearance.

I'd be stunned if ITV used the architect and face of austerity on a show watched by people most impacted and damaged by it...but you never know.
[-] The following 4 users Like Luc's post:
  • bkman1990, Kojak, Quantum+83, UTVLifer

(07-05-2023, 12:50 PM)Luc Wrote:  
(06-05-2023, 09:28 PM)Kojak Wrote:  Speaking of - and yes, you’re all going to groan - I’m surprised they’ve never tried George out for GMB. Ed is obviously a regular host, and Alastair Campbell has hosted in the past, both of whom are Labour people - so I’m surprised no one from the right has made an appearance.

I'd be stunned if ITV used the architect and face of austerity on a show watched by people most impacted and damaged by it...but you never know.

Can I sound the *Let's suggest ANYONE as a GMB host* Klaxon?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alessi's post:
  • Kojak