WWE-UFC Merger

Simultaneously one of the most and least surprising pieces of news for wrestling fans, but WWE has been sold to Endeavour, the parent company of UFC. WWE, which has been owned for 70 years by the McMahon family will now become part of a company worth 21 Billion Dollars.

Quote:Endeavor will have a 51 percent controlling interest, with the remaining 49 percent spread across WWE's shareholders...Comcast, Fox, Disney, Warner Bros. Discovery, Netflix, Amazon, Endeavor and Formula One owner Liberty Media were among the potential buyers..."Together, we will be a $21-plus billion live sports and entertainment powerhouse with a collective fanbase of more than a billion people and an exciting growth opportunity," WWE executive chairman Vince McMahon said.
SOURCE: The Bleacher Report

For those of you who follow the televisual athletic based soap operas of UFC and WWE, what are your thoughts? 

[Image: fsyncviamaad9c1.jpg]

[Image: smaller%204.png]

You need to register and login in order to view replies.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)