Let Us Know What You Think

(05-08-2022, 03:31 PM)AaronLancs Wrote:  Would it be possible to have the maximum number of videos if doing a bit of analysis like I have done be upped to two maximum? As I have had to do a double post.
Look for some changes coming very shortly that will address this!

We've implemented a new solution for handling video clips, tweets, links and images - and it couldn't be simpler.

Just include the URL in your post and the forum software will take care of the rest.

There is no longer any need to enclose URLs for these items within blocks such as:

[Video]URL here[/Video]
[Tweet]URL here[]Tweet]

We have retrospectively updated posts that contained the old format. So, some users may have noticed that 'Admin' has edited some of their earlier posts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Rob Francis

Loving the forum, we’ll always need a place to talk and it’s amazing how fastly it was created. The only (very minor) issue I've seen which has been present on TVF, TVLF, and Pres Cafe is deleted posts. On one thread a user has deleted 4 posts within a matter of hours. Each time a message pops up in place of the original post which is quite annoying to see repeatedly. Could a limit on the number of posts allowed to be deleted be implemented? Or just 1 message saying "This user has deleted X posts in X thread" be placed where their latest deleted message was?

(Yesterday, 05:51 PM)MFTJA Wrote:  Loving the forum, we’ll always need a place to talk and it’s amazing how fastly it was created. The only (very minor) issue I've seen which has been present on TVF, TVLF, and Pres Cafe is deleted posts. On one thread a user has deleted 4 posts within a matter of hours. Each time a message pops up in place of the original post which is quite annoying to see repeatedly. Could a limit on the number of posts allowed to be deleted be implemented? Or just 1 message saying "This user has deleted X posts in X thread" be placed where their latest deleted message was?

Yes, not ideal to have those messages popping up.

We've made a change.  If you delete a post now, it's permanently deleted.  And those "Post deleted" messages will no longer appear.

Apologies to the folks (including yourself) who posted in The Northern Ireland News Thread but during cleanup relating to this change, the thread was inadvertently deleted.  However, the deleted posts have been reinstated (albeit not in the usual format) in a new version of the thread.

Just wanted to quickly give kudos to all the team here at PresCafé for doing well with the forum so far, whilst obviously we are there as well we can't deny how good PresCafé is looking. Best of luck with the forum going forward.
TV Talk Forum Team
[-] The following 1 user Likes lepeterrr's post:
  • Blubatt