Talk TV

I imagine it's a relief for Vanessa that she happened to be off the week the This Morning scandal blew up. She seemed, understandably, very uncomfortable having to talk about Schofield's admission at the end of her show last Friday.

I know she's a current contributor rather than ex-contributor but it's been refreshing to see someone actually not willing to stick the boot in and even though her experience of working with them may be different to others not to be swayed by a narrative.

I don't think Talk TV has been quite as obsessed about it all as GB News has either.

Jeremy Kyle has also been equally as uncomfortable talking about Schofield as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes London Lite's post:
  • AJB39

(02-06-2023, 12:59 PM)London Lite Wrote:  Jeremy Kyle has also been equally as uncomfortable talking about Schofield as well.
He's hinted before that he legally can't.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lepeterrr's post:
  • London Lite

(02-06-2023, 08:00 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  I know she's a current contributor rather than ex-contributor but it's been refreshing to see someone actually not willing to stick the boot in and even though her experience of working with them may be different to others not to be swayed by a narrative.

I don't think Talk TV has been quite as obsessed about it all as GB News has either.

GB News is driven by Dan Wootton's unhealthy hatred for ITV.
[-] The following 4 users Like XIII's post:
  • alfiejmulcahy, Gibsy, GMc, JMT1985

Rosie is excellent. Great to see them using Rosanna and her more - both great talents.
[-] The following 1 user Likes telleyhead's post:
  • London Lite

(02-06-2023, 01:00 PM)lepeterrr Wrote:  He's hinted before that he legally can't.
It’s possible he can’t talk about ITV until the enquiries into the death on his show conclude.

I also wonder if it’s part of the deal with The Sun he seemingly has, because I believe Feltz and Morgan have been mildly supportive. Also if Schofield ever does work in TV again, I think a slot on Talk TV is probably one of the few gigs he could realistically hope for, so I wonder if that’s partly why.

Perhaps Venessa’s show could become double headed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jon's post:
  • DeMarkay

twitter.com 

Some frankly bizarre scenes this morning
[-] The following 1 user Likes thomalex's post:
  • TVFan

It happened last night during "Saturday Night Talkaway" where Talk TV have done yet another stunt casting where the interview started with a written statement from Mizzy and then gradually declined into a clip for clickbait.

They know exactly what they're going to get when booking him, so it panders to their right-wing audience when an 18 year old teenager doesn't exactly conform to their standards.
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • benzj, JMT1985

That Andre guy is super bizarre

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread