Poll: How will you be watching The Coronation coverage? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BBC
50.98%
50.98%
ITV
0.98%
0.98%
Sky
10.78%
10.78%
Talk TV
0.98%
0.98%
GB News
2.94%
2.94%
In Person
1.96%
1.96%
Other / Outside the UK
7.84%
7.84%
None of the above / CBA
23.53%
23.53%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

POLL: How will you watch The Coronation coverage?

In addition to the existing thread about the Coronation (please keep all relevant discussions there) how will you be viewing the coverage of the event?

Heading down to London tomorrow and will hopefully be able to sleep the night on the Mall and get a decent spot to watch. Pray for sunshine! God Save The King! 👑 🇬🇧

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!
[-] The following 8 users Like Moz's post:
  • Bungo Bill, chrisherald, Gordonthegopher, harshy, JACKLUFC1998, London Lite, Quantum+83, Roger Darthwell

Of course the correct answer for a Pres.cafe member is most of the above!

GB News I find the most interesting prospect as it’s always interesting to see how they cover the big events. But in reality the BBC coverage would be my choice if interest in pres wasn’t a factor.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jon's post:
  • chrisherald

ITV have impressed me with their previous Royal coverage, so will watch them again, but as I'm also a carer for my French speaking mother France 2 will also be on the main set.
[-] The following 1 user Likes London Lite's post:
  • Roger Darthwell

All being well, in Ultra HD on BBC iPlayer.
[-] The following 2 users Like IanJRedman's post:
  • harshy, Quantum+83

(04-05-2023, 06:38 PM)TheGregmeister Wrote:  In addition to the existing thread about the Coronation (please keep all relevant discussions there) how will you be viewing the coverage of the event?

By going out of my way to avoid it Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like James2001's post:
  • GMc, Telefunken

Me and my boss were discussing how we really don't care about the Coronation, so we've changed our hours around to ensure we are both working for the whole day.  Big Grin

I kissed a gull and I liked it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BBI45's post:
  • GMc

Odd that CNN isn't an option.

C N N
[-] The following 1 user Likes Newsroom's post:
  • AJB39

(05-05-2023, 10:04 AM)Newsroom Wrote:  Odd that CNN isn't an option.

C N N

I genuinely forgot to add CNN as an option, but the poll is already a bit crowded with options as it is. I think if I'd added CNN I'd also have to add MSNBC and Fox News as well

TheGregmeister Wrote:
Newsroom Wrote:Odd that CNN isn't an option.

C N N

I genuinely forgot to add CNN as an option, but the poll is already a bit crowded with options as it is. I think if I'd added CNN I'd also have to add MSNBC and Fox News as well
Well I think ‘watching an oversees broadcast in UK’ option would be the most sensible thing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jon's post:
  • chrisherald